Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2000si just likes to follow the boys around and stick them in the back....

Get your tactical knife for one of the handguns. You'll see how much fun it is. Alisa showed me the way.

Get your tactical knife for one of the handguns. You'll see how much fun it is. Alisa showed me the way.

who's Alisa and when am I getting some tips?
pedo.gif

One of the girls we play with occasionally. She's a knifing machine.

pm me her gaming tag I got the game sitting at my house right now as soon as I get from school I'im HOPPIN ALL OVER IT!!!!! Maybe she can teach me some things:D

best game ever!!!!!!!! enjoy
aw man I'm having trouble! I'm so used to the "run around and spray" WAW that I keep getting eatin alive by all these MW2 campers! It's a whole new ballgame out there, I DARE you to run up on me on WAW and see if you don't get dropped but this game???? TACTICAL to the T! I'm getting there though slowly but surely

i would get dropped at WaW, i hated that one... played it to about level 23 and quit... but in MW2 im getting sicks of these fuckers with the riot shield, i got hold a granade and kill myself just to get them

pm me her gaming tag I got the game sitting at my house right now as soon as I get from school I'im HOPPIN ALL OVER IT!!!!! Maybe she can teach me some things:D

um... no? Don't go being a leg humper.

um... no? Don't go being a leg humper.

lol nah I was serious lol no leg humping going on but ont he real though I got hom eat like 10:30pm last night and had to get up @ 5:30am......so I decided not to sleep and just play cuz my buddies kept inviting me to team deathmatches.... THANK GOD I got enough studying in cuz I ACED my Linear Algebra Exam @ 11am lol I'm still getting the jist of the game and all but I"m addicted to multiplayer I don't think I'm going back to compaign for a WHILLEE

get a tactical knife for one of your pistols. I have mine for the USP, use marathon lightweight and commando. Boom. Knife city.

It took me weeks if not months to master street fighter 2. I picked up street fighter 4 and I'm able to kick ass easily with zero practice.

My take is MW took a lot of time and yes MW2 not so much. is that because its easier? or is it because we spent hours on MW and the game play really didn't change all that much

Would it still take someone 2 weeks to beat MW1 on vet? My guess is no.

Knife, ninja, lightweight, marathon FTW

It took me a months worth of sporadic playing just to beat Heat on Veteran in COD4... it was so much harder. COD4 had a lot of timed objectives as well. You had to sprint and pretty much hit every reload and every headshot you could to get through it.

That damn jet still visits me in the middle of a damp dark night..... I still beat its ass though so its okay :)

Braggart. It taunts me that I can't get through it. Jebus said the last hallway he just flashbanged and ran through them all.

Back