Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Grenades are the other thing that piss me off. A lot of times when I get hit by a grenade I watch the kill cam and some dude threw it like over a building from halfway across the map and it landed perfectly right at my feet. Why can I never do that? I use the UAV map and toss grenades in people's general direction but I can never kill anyone by doing that. I only get grenade kills when I know EXACTLY where someone is hiding...

i only use claymores and flash bangs .. i found that i never got grenade kills, but i always got claymore kills

i've noticed how big of an asset cold blooded is. i get killed by people who don't show up on radar. i'm the biggest target in the world because i'm easily tracked.

my kill/death ratio will go up immensely when i get that. and when i can finally hit shit. lol

Grenades are the other thing that piss me off. A lot of times when I get hit by a grenade I watch the kill cam and some dude threw it like over a building from halfway across the map and it landed perfectly right at my feet. Why can I never do that? I use the UAV map and toss grenades in people's general direction but I can never kill anyone by doing that. I only get grenade kills when I know EXACTLY where someone is hiding...

Because you try too hard to do it. I've stood on the cliff and threw a semtex to the center part of the plane in Afghan and got a kill, along with some props for the throw. Couldn't see him, but I knew he was there cause he'd just shot at someone else.

Semtex usefulness > Frags in MW2

i only use claymores and flash bangs .. i found that i never got grenade kills, but i always got claymore kills

I RARELY use Frags in this game anymore, they tend to just keep rolling so its harder to get it to go where you want it. I love the semtex. You can lob it onto the ceiling above someone or right at their feet and they have 2 seconds to get away, which is never enough time.

Claymores are fun, especially with Scavenger on, Plant a claymore, pick another up and plant it elsewhere, then pick up another one and hold onto it for later. (you can only have two down at once, plant a third one and the first one blows up)

i've noticed how big of an asset cold blooded is. i get killed by people who don't show up on radar. i'm the biggest target in the world because i'm easily tracked.

my kill/death ratio will go up immensely when i get that. and when i can finally hit shit. lol

It helps, a lot. Especially with a silenced gun, a dark corner and Ninja pro to go along with it.

Destroy enemy killstreak rewards to get CB Pro, then you won't be seen at all. There won't be a red name or the red crosshair showing up when someone points at you.

Im getting awesome at that as soon as i spawn i just chuck the shit out of it and get lucky as hell at least twice a game

There are tons of maps where as soon as the game starts you can chuck grenades and noob tubes across the map and get a kill or two.

On Highrise if you run to the window you can shoot into the opposing window. I've almost always gotten one or two kills right off the bat.

sweet.. an update on MW2 .. hopefully the glitch is fixed

which one? lol

wurd lol... i know like 6 ways to do the care package one. thats gonna take a while to actually get all patched up. they thought they had it patched and we just found more ways.

the only upside is most people think its still patched. so its not so annoying.

i just had two ass wipes on my team killing each other over a fucking care package.
seriously is it that important.

not sure, havent checked.. cant be good though .. lol

1.2* something. It was higher at one point but my brother and I started using different weapons which affect the k/d ratio.

Yup. He's cheap. Plus, I don't play too often. He has his own account that expired like 2 years ago and just never renewed it.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah it's been so long that I've been on XBL that I forgot it costs money, lol...

Back