Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont use anything other than that.. lol

i was trying to get the ACR, but when i did i liked the m16 more so i kept w/ that .. i got headshots down w/ it.. lol..

Silenced Tar-21 marathon pro, stopping power pro and commando pro with the AA-12 as secondary is my current setup and it seems to work really well. either that or the SCAR bling with FMJ and holographic.

Last night I was just using the default assault load-out and it worked really well for me. It's just a basic M4A1 with sleight of hand, stopping power, steady aim, and then I've just been equipping it with whatever attachment I needed to complete challenges.

It's funny, I never really got into sleight of hand on the first game, but now that I've got the pro version unlocked I really love it. Being able to bring your gun up quickly out of a sprint is NICE.

As for the M16, I just can't get into it, both on MW2 and the first one. I just don't like being restricted to bursts. When you're on target it's great, but if you miss and your enemy is using something fully automatic then chances are good that it's game over for you. I just keep going back to the M4A1. It's got decent power, decent mag size, it's pretty good at range, and it's fully automatic, so I can either snipe fairly effectively or I can rush and spray with it. The TAR is somewhat similar, but I think it's got a bit more recoil.

Haven't unlocked the ACR yet. I'm still only a level 40 non-prestige, lol...

Last edited:
I finally got done with the attachments for my damn L86 last night. That took me all of two days to do.

What's your LMG play style? Do you run and gun with it or do you set up shop somewhere and wait?

I've been playing a lot of headquarters, basically for the last two levels of prestige. (I'm a level 50 right now). So I tend to run-n-gun more often than not. Only time I really set up shop is sniping, and even then it doesn't last that long. I see someone run by and I gotta chase after them. I'm not a camper at all... I get impatient.

As far as the pro versions, get all of them. They'll all make a difference. I hit all my pros last prestige, then started over. Now all I have left is to finish Sit Rep, I have less than 40 enemy equipment to blow up to get it.

I get bored if I'm not aiming for something. I unlocked all the attachments for the M4 last night again. I need to work on different guns as I already have that title.

So do I. Unfortunately that sometimes results in a lot of deaths for me... :(

i get really complacent sometimes. if i know where a camper is, i'll die as many times as i have to just to kill him. often times i'll get killed by his teammate who spawns near him and sees me hunting.

i'm not concerned with stats though. i just like killing fools. ^_^

i'm the same way.. i love hunting campers.. especially ones that keep returning to the same spot..

i got a 19-0 in free for all yesterday.. i killed at least 7 people from my spawn point.. ran to the grass, layed down.. popped out a few times to get some kills.. let my pavelow and attack heli do all the work.. i stayed in the grass the rest of the time.. i was content w/ my game.. didnt wanna ruin my accolade chance

i'm the same way.. i love hunting campers.. especially ones that keep returning to the same spot..

nothing is more fun that walking up behind a camper and popping one shot in the back of the head. i love the feeling of knowing they watch the replay cam of someone sneaking up behind them. hopefully they realize they are dead because they are a douche.

for the past week, ive lost tons of matches by backing out, because im getting to where i like hunting nuke boosters, i go into free for all and hit back twice to spectate and see where they are then go sticky them lol.

gonna be on in approximately 45 minutes... i play regular team deathmatch, so if you wanna play join in or invite me.. :D

I perfer the ACR bigtime as my assalt rifle, and I love the RPD as my heavy gun

I'm working on the ACR now. I unlocked all the attachments for the SCAR last night. Getting the penetration kills with FMJ is so much easier on the SCAR over the M4.

played with brutal last night and got my ass kicked....lol by the time i started playing i was pretty well shit faced on good ol' whiskey....lmao

Back