Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think i will invest in this........as of now the highest rank is 70 correct

The new content that comes out won't add any additional ranks, it will just give you more maps to play on for multiplayer...

.. i never watch it anyways.. i just hit X to respawn real quick

I only watch it if I have no freaking clue what killed me, because I figure it might be a camper somewhere with cold-blooded on and maybe I can figure out where he is from the Kill Cam...

how do you get the fmj? i am confused?

You bum... lol

Go check out the Modern Warfare 2 mega thread for your answers. I've spent countless hours detailing everything I can think of and you won't even use it. :(

For assault rifles, it unlocks after 300 kills.

You bum... lol

Go check out the Modern Warfare 2 mega thread for your answers. I've spent countless hours detailing everything I can think of and you won't even use it. :(

What this fella said. And yes the Mapathy is detailing the first set of DLC for MW2. I r excited about it.

You bum... lol

hahahah....... i got fmj last night. i guess i only needed 14 kills or so. i dont think its all that great? i want to us it in the hood with all the tin shacks.......

You won't have any problems using it and getting kills with the M4 or SCAR. Those guns are powerful enough to go through most everything without it. Its really fun playing HQ though and standing outside just spraying into the HQ and getting two or three kills while they're trying to capture it. Its even more fun when you get headshots out of it. lol

scar is my main thang.......lol love that gun that and the thumper.....

I wasn't that big on the SCAR for some reason. The M4A1 and the ACR are my favorite assault rifles...

I can't wait to have crash and overgrown back. I miss Grandmas house!

Yeah, Crash is a great one to have back. One of my favorites from CoD4 for sure. Apparently the "Storm" level is supposed to be the interior of the "Wetworks" ship from CoD4 as well. Also, I think I read somewhere that those screenshots only show about half of what they've planned out, so it's possible that we could get more CoD4 maps with this release or more likely in the next release later this year...

after 2 packs, the demand will be more for MW3 than another set of maps.

I think it's the magazine size. The clips just aren't big enough for the way I like to play (i.e. spray a lot of bullets, lol)...

Thats why you need to get to work on it. Get your FMJ penetration kills done and then bling the SCAR with FMJ/Extended Magazines.

Thats why you need to get to work on it. Get your FMJ penetration kills done and then bling the SCAR with FMJ/Extended Magazines.

Yeah, I guess I could do that. Just seems like a lot of work though for a gun that I'm lukewarm on anyway. I mastered the M4A1 and I'm working on the ACR now...

Back