Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats why you need to get to work on it. Get your FMJ penetration kills done and then bling the SCAR with FMJ/Extended Magazines.

if you get that plus use the perks for more accurate hip shots, you can spray and save bullets.

i would like the two attachments, but i would lose my noob tube. i'm surgical with that bitch. ^_^

Thats why you need to get to work on it. Get your FMJ penetration kills done and then bling the SCAR with FMJ/Extended Magazines.
only thing i dont like about the bling is not being able us scavanger pro..........any way to have both?

only thing i dont like about the bling is not being able us scavanger pro..........any way to have both?

Yeah, that's a dilemna for me too. I like having two attachments, but I also really like the sleight of hand, scavenger, and marathon perks. Honestly, the iron sights for a lot of the guns are pretty accurate, so I usually just end up skipping bling and just running with one attachment that's not a scope or sight (noob tube, FMJ, silencer, etc.).

I noticed that your K/D ratio is going up Jarrett. Getting a little better huh? :D

give me a holographic or acog sight and i'm good.. i need no other attachments

I love the bling with my m16. FMJ and ACOG FTW!

ive also been practicing alot with my throwing knife! nothing feels better than nailing someone as they run at you.

anyone else have any fun with it?

I'm not a big fan of the ACOGs actually. Yeah, the zoom is nice, but I hate how you lose peripheral vision when you're looking through the scope. That's probably why I don't like sniper rifles either, lol...

i haven't used a sniper rifle at all. but then again, i hate camping. i suppose if all i cared about was not dying, i would research the good camping spots and start sniping. but it's more fun for me to just run around and stab people for 10 minutes.

Yeah, that's a dilemna for me too. I like having two attachments, but I also really like the sleight of hand, scavenger, and marathon perks. Honestly, the iron sights for a lot of the guns are pretty accurate, so I usually just end up skipping bling and just running with one attachment that's not a scope or sight (noob tube, FMJ, silencer, etc.).

I noticed that your K/D ratio is going up Jarrett. Getting a little better huh? :D
after i get warmed up it gets alot better. if i am close to K=D i am happy....... but then someone will be camping or kill me twice and i go all kamakasi chuck norris on there ass......... at that point ratios mean nothing only gettin em back!!!!!:eek:

i haven't used a sniper rifle at all. but then again, i hate camping. i suppose if all i cared about was not dying, i would research the good camping spots and start sniping. but it's more fun for me to just run around and stab people for 10 minutes.

Well you don't necessarily have to camp with a sniper load-out. There's plenty of run-n-gun snipers. I think people like them because they're usually one-shot-kills. Most people who do this use "quick-scoping" though, and that's something that I haven't mastered yet...

i love running up on someone as they are shooting at me and then SHANK!!!! ALLTHOUGH IT DOESNT WORK OUT THAT WAY ALL THE TIME......LOL

Well you don't necessarily have to camp with a sniper load-out. There's plenty of run-n-gun snipers. I think people like them because they're usually one-shot-kills. Most people who do this use "quick-scoping" though, and that's something that I haven't mastered yet...

i haven't mastered it either. you really need to have the quick aim perks to be able to use it well.

after i get warmed up it gets alot better. if i am close to K=D i am happy....... but then someone will be camping or kill me twice and i go all kamakasi chuck norris on there ass......... at that point ratios mean nothing only gettin em back!!!!!:eek:

Yeah, I've been getting better about that lately. If I get killed by a camper and I feel like I can easily go back and get them, then I will, but if I go back and get killed by them 2-3 times, then I'll usually just leave them alone and go to a different part of the map. Campers are only successful as long as people keep running back towards the same spot over and over. If you can't kill them then just leave them alone and hopefully they'll get bored and move after a while...

i love running up on someone as they are shooting at me and then SHANK!!!! ALLTHOUGH IT DOESNT WORK OUT THAT WAY ALL THE TIME......LOL

Have you tried using the Commando perk and the tactical knife attachments? If knifing is your play style, then those things might suit you pretty well...

Very true.......... Brutal.... But me gets angry sometimes.........

LOL, I know, I know, but I think at a certain point it's better to just leave someone alone and not let them have the satisfaction of killing you any more then to die over and over and over and maybe get them once.

I was playing TD on Skidrow the other night and two snipers camped out in the second floor of the two story building in the corner of the map. In that building there's a hole in the wall that gives you a good view straight down a tunnel. The one sniper just stayed there the whole game and my stupid team-mates just kept trying to make it through that tunnel over and over and the guy just kept raping them. He did it to me once, and then I killed him once, but then he just went back to the same spot and killed me twice more. They probably had a tactical insertion in there.

Anyway, I just avoided that tunnel for the rest of the game and worked my way around to the other side of the map. It's not worth getting mowed down over and over just because you're raging at somebody. In my opinion anyway...

Haha i was one of those idiots on that game......... Very true i did get him though........ But i thik i only died twice..... Second time i forgot by the time i noticed it was too late. I tell you what any time we are playing on the same team i wont go kamakazi..........

i try to stab campers though. i have the martyr grenade as my death perk. a lot of the times it will kill them for camping.

Haha i was one of those idiots on that game......... Very true i did get him though........ But i thik i only died twice..... Second time i forgot by the time i noticed it was too late. I tell you what any time we are playing on the same team i wont go kamakazi..........

Ha ha, you do whatever you want Jarrett. If you want to rage, that's cool with me...

i try to stab campers though. i have the martyr grenade as my death perk. a lot of the times it will kill them for camping.

I like Martyrdom a lot on MW2 actually. I don't know if you played CoD4, but it was just a regular perk on that game, and a LOT of people use it, so it's common practice on that game to avoid people's bodies after you kill them. In MW2 though people don't expect it, so if you're in fairly close quarters you can usually get someone with it...

Quick question for you guys...do you mess with your controller sensitivity or leave it alone? I usually just leave mine alone, but I've watched a lot of YouTube videos with tips for playing CoD and a lot of the better players seem to recommend cranking up the sensitivity...

Back