Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

10 is a whole lot different than 6.

the point of TDM is to get 75 kills as a team. it's not a war of attrition. the point of the game is most kills, not least deaths. if someone contributes nothing to the game, they are a wasted player.

But at the same time every one of your deaths is contributing towards the other team's win. So would not 10 kills and 2-3 deaths be more beneficial to your team effort then 15 kills and 20 deaths?

But at the same time every one of your deaths is contributing towards the other team's win. So would not 10 kills and 2-3 deaths be more beneficial to your team effort then 15 kills and 20 deaths?

you ignored the context of my post. i referred to 7/7 and 6/8. 10-3 is greatly more beneficial.

anybody who is a wash is bringing your team down.

you ignored the context of my post. i referred to 7/7 and 6/8. 10-3 is greatly more beneficial.

anybody who is a wash is bringing your team down.

Ah, you're right, gotcha.

Unfortunately you boys may not see me playing much CoD for a while. Just picked up God of War III this weekend! :D

Thats why I play HQ more now, your k/d ratio in the game doesn't matter on the outcome of the game. I got a friend of mine hooked on it because I was playing it, and now he's starting to get a little better at the game. He would start out like 1/20, or 4/40. Now he's learning how to play and the tactics and getting even games like 20/20.

you'll finish the campaign then realize how crappy the online play is.. then you'll be back..

I also picked up World at War, so I'll probably be spending some time there too...

you'll finish the campaign then realize how crappy the online play is.. then you'll be back..

:werd: :werd: and fucking :werd:

The missions on WaW were freaking a blast although hard as hell to beat. The second to last mission trying to storm the Reichstag and take out the four 88s, yeah have fun with that shit. It took me months to beat that one mission.

The online play sucked donkey nuts horribly, I played it maybe for 3 hours total and went back to COD4 until MW2 came out.

I GOT MY FIRST NUKE!!!!!

Holy crap guys, I'll tell you want, that shit is nerve racking. Sitting there at 18-0 and your chopper gunner gets ripped apart before its done... I was literally shaking.

I had to get my last 7 kills sniping, then I put some poor bastard in final stand as he's firing back at me I finish him off with another shot. LUCKILY, some guys joined the game and started watching my back so I put on my headset so we could talk.

It really took playing against a non-team to do it, Half their team left which made me the host, and a whole other set of people joined in when I was 11-0. I hit up my chopper gunner and got 7 kills with it, I would have had more but two without CB were sitting in the caves (this was one wasteland).

I made it to 27-0 before they came up behind me.

The class I did it with:

Silenced Intervention

One Man Army Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

Every 5-6 shots I took I would switch classes via One Man Army so I could refresh my claymore and ammo.

I just need one more to get the initial 2 nuke challenge done. :D :D :D

Last edited:
ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 The only part of the game that is worth playing.

Yeah, I haven't even gotten to that yet. I just messed around on multiplayer a little bit. I was pissed off actually, because there was a level 65 prestige dude just hanging out in the training lobby just tearing everyone up, probably just trying to up his K/D. I sent him some nasty messages...

I GOT MY FIRST NUKE!!!!!

Holy crap guys, I'll tell you want, that shit is nerve racking. Sitting there at 18-0 and your chopper gunner gets ripped apart before its done... I was literally shaking.

I had to get my last 7 kills sniping, then I put some poor bastard in final stand as he's firing back at me I finish him off with another shot. LUCKILY, some guys joined the game and started watching my back so I put on my headset so we could talk.

It really took playing against a non-team to do it, Half their team left which made me the host, and a whole other set of people joined in when I was 11-0. I hit up my chopper gunner and got 7 kills with it, I would have had more but two without CB were sitting in the caves (this was one wasteland).

I made it to 27-0 before they came up behind me.

The class I did it with:

Silenced Intervention

One Man Army Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

Every 5-6 shots I took I would switch classes via One Man Army so I could refresh my claymore and ammo.

I just need one more to get the initial 2 nuke challenge done. :D :D :D

Nice man! I haven't even unlocked the nuke yet...

its usually one of the first five i open up. but i wont go for it until i unlock one man army, cb, and ninja pro.

What killstreaks were you using?

i did the harrier (07), chopper gunner (11), nuke 25).

i should have used the attack heli at 7 kills or stretched for the pave low at 9 kills instead. the harriers bomb run netted me no kills and the 3rd one gunning only got me two kills. with the helis i should have been able to get to the chopper gunner without having to snipe at anyone. im gonna try for my second nuke tonight.

i did the harrier (07), chopper gunner (11), nuke 25).

i should have used the attack heli at 7 kills or stretched for the pave low at 9 kills instead.

Gotcha. I love the Pave-Low. UAV, Harriers, and Pave-Low is my go to. The Pave-Low pretty much guarantees a few kills at least, and potentially lots more if nobody's running an anti-air class...

First off I would like to point out that i was correct. Second of all, I always have an anti air class :)

First off I would like to point out that i was correct. Second of all, I always have an anti air class :)

As do I, Silenced P90 (or really any gun with a large magazine), Stinger, Sleight of hand Pro, CB Pro, Ninja Pro. :)

I realized my mistake in only getting 7 kills with my Ch. Gunner last night, I kept concentrating on trying to pull the two kills out of the cave with the two who weren't using CB, and not paying any attention to what I couldn't see around the cave. I'm sure I could have had enough kills to get me closer to 25.

Of course I've been in games where someone has gotten 25 kills with their Ch. Gunner alone, after getting the 11 kill streak on their own.

Back