Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So this prestige I decided to work on my LMGs. What a shitton of fun this has been, heavy ass SAW's with FMJ on. :wub:

I have all my attachments for the L86, MG4, RPD and AUG HBar, just opened up my M240, once I get the grip for this bastard, it's all over. :D

should have bought a ps3 lol.
thats all i have to say :)

Speaking of that, I remember that you PMed me a while back and asked if I had MW2. Well I have it now, so feel free to add me...

Man, I have not played MW2 in other a month.... I am so far behind in prestige it isn’t even funny.

should have bought a ps3 lol.
thats all i have to say :)

When I bought my Xbox for 300 in 07, PS3s were still 400+... plus my brother and Greg had xboxs, so the PS3 had a double whammy against it.

my fav LMG is the AUG HBAR w/ FMJ running sleight of hand.. that gun rocks

When I start an LMG, I get my grip for it and run SoH until I get a second attachment available, then I switch to Bling Pro until I finish that second attachment, if I have nothing else open for it I'll move back to SoH as my first perk.

Generally speaking though with my LMG's, I tend to use the Bling Pro on it. I have to have the grip, I can't stand the bouncy nature of firing off more than 4 rounds at a time, especially with the ACOG on it.

I also go through and get the grips for the Spas, AA12, Striker and M1014 every time, I just wish it wasn't 75 kills to get the grip, it should have been the first attachment unlocked. The RDS is useless to me because I hipfire my shotguns 99.9% of the time.

Last edited:
Speaking of that, I remember that you PMed me a while back and asked if I had MW2. Well I have it now, so feel free to add me...

will do when i get the chance.
I also havent played MW2 in like a month. and i never prestieged, im to big of a pussy to lose my fall camo on my ump. :)

wow, you guys really have a lot of time to play video games. lol

Between work, gym, college classes, wife, meals, commuting, sleep, etc, i dont' have hardly any time to play games.

not in college, not married, no kids, and broke 99.99% of the time = me playing way too much. Im lvl 53 in my 8th right now, although i havent been playing nearly as much... only 1 to 2 hrs after work until i get hungry.

not in college, not married, no kids, and broke 99.99% of the time = me playing way too much. Im lvl 53 in my 8th right now, although i havent been playing nearly as much... only 1 to 2 hrs after work until i get hungry.

makes sense. sounds like me while i was in college. it's not fun.

on that note, i think i'm only at level 50 on my first prestige. however, i did have one of my most fun games last night.

m16 with grenade launcher,

marathon
lightweight
commando

18 kills, 18 deaths. just trying to run around stabbing as many people as i could.

i was totally worthless to my team. but it was fun. i'm trying to get to 104 miles using marathon to get my 10,000 xp points.

ive never made it to the 104 mile mark yet, i generally use it until i get it to pro, then i move on... same for lightweight and last stand. i usually work on the rest of the perks. i looooove scrambler pro (delays claymores to 3 seconds) and sit rep pro (louder footsteps).

The 104 mile marathon perk award is actually what opened up prestige for me. I'm pretty close on the light-weight one too...

wow, you guys really have a lot of time to play video games. lol

I have three classes a day... all of which are before noon, and in the tiny town this university is in, there is nothing better to do....

god setup for running around and knifing idiots for no reason.

akimbo uzi
m9 with tacktical knife

play with it, you will love it.

The default, First Recon, is a fun class to do that with haha

:werd: I was just doing that the other night.

Man, I'm finding out that I REALLY suck at the objective-based games. I can't complete the objectives and I can't kill farm either. I'm usually just fodder for the people that are kill farming. I guess I'll just stick to TDM... :dunno:

Back