Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when i was playing it w/ James, i was getting 3k+ bonus' per round

i'm trying to figure out how to prestige as fast as possible. i've mostly been playing team death match express.

If you're decent at getting kills, then you can rack up some good points in Search and Destroy. If you're not that good though then you might get bored with it since you don't respawn immediately. If you die you have to wait until the end of the round. You get 500 points per kill though...

i'll have to check it out. i'm close to getting 3 or 4 perk bonuses worth 10k each. once i hit those, i'll be really close.

If you're decent at getting kills, then you can rack up some good points in Search and Destroy. If you're not that good though then you might get bored with it since you don't respawn immediately. If you die you have to wait until the end of the round. You get 500 points per kill though...

thats good info. the other thing i dont' like is the long wait between rounds. tdmexpress is good for that.

i'm trying to figure out how to prestige as fast as possible. i've mostly been playing team death match express.

HCHQ all the way. You respawn immediately unless your team has captured the HQ. Also like you mentioned, use a barrage of weapons. I finished all my LMGs out to getting extended magazines this prestige and I'm currently trying to finish the FMJ kills with my MP5k, then it's on to the UMP, etc... once I prestige again, I'll start going down the list to finish everything.

Edit: fucking around with different classes and completing different challenges in one HCHQ game, I've cleared 40 grand in xp from weapon challenges and things like 'think fast flash', etc... I've levelled myself up 3 times in one game once. lol

you havent started Prestige yet though... just need to rack up points.. HC HQ is a good one to get lots of points

:werd: It's pretty much all I've played for the past 4 prestige levels.

when i was playing it w/ James, i was getting 3k+ bonus' per round

Double :werd:

Join my games, I don't care, if I recognize your name I'll even throw in my headset.

Last edited:
Weapon challenges are great to work on for quick xp. I also have a heavy weapon class for taking down aircraft for more points. I always take the time to shoot down Jammer's and UAV's its an easy 50 points. Nothing super special but they add up quick.

i always shoot down UAVs even though i'm cold blooded and they cant see me anyways

Finally finished the MP5 and got my extended magazines for it, apparently its the first time ever because I got my new title.

I remember it being so much better in COD4.

how do people change their names? its like the buttons from the controller and letters mixed up.. i've seen a few people with this and i saw a guy w/ a red name once...

I was doing some reading up on that the other day and I believe you have to mod your box to do it.

yea.. i figured they were running a modded console or something... wonder if they get caught and banned..

i saw some pretty cool hacks on youtube. one even showed squares around where all the players were. some hacks made it so you cant die. i think one even had an autoplay feature.

You can mod your gamertag with a USB drive now that Xox allows it... it takes like 4 minutes to do.

I tell ya what, I hate the UMP with a passion, EVERYONE uses the fucking thing... but there is good reason for that. That fucker is powerful as all hell. I started working on the FMJ penetration kills for it last night, in 4 games I had 26 of 40 done. I love doing the FMJ kills on any gun, I'll go around the side of the building and just start spraying into it until I hit/kill someone. lol

I use my LMG as they where intended. Covering fire, if some asshole is holed up in a building I will just shoot him through the wall ha ha.

Back