Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

question about hc hq....why will someone just sit and sniper while they lose the overall match? i don't see the point in getting 25-35, or even 50 kills when you lose 200-30.

most were high levels or prestiged, so sniper kills probably dont' produce much xp or unlocking.

question about hc hq....why will someone just sit and sniper while they lose the overall match? i don't see the point in getting 25-35, or even 50 kills when you lose 200-30.

most were high levels or prestiged, so sniper kills probably dont' produce much xp or unlocking.

They are just kill farming. I usually get out of games if half of my team is farming. I get pissed when I lose any kind of match. Be it objective of any kind or TDM. Or they are trying to get a nuke. What pisses me off is the camper that breaks even the whole match but they continue to "try and get a nuke" Its like look dumb ass when your longest streak in a match is 3 then you are not getting a nuke.

it really pisses me off because they sit there and kill people, get an emergency air drop. annhilate me, then i take the hq to win the match.

i just don't understand people though. they do weird shit.

because theyre playing tdm, most people play hchq for the hq portion, alot will play to get killstreak rewards(hchq is how i got both my nukes) and finish a gun faster. if i can get 10 FMJ kills in one hq game but only 2 in a tdm game, im gonna play hq.

I am always rushing the HQ. Sure my k/d ratio is just about even but when I am getting 30 to 40 kills per game it isn't that bad. I am just fine with a 1:1 ratio in objective based games.

i just hate hq when im doing bad and my martyrdom is constantly on. lol

yep, i did that 3 times in one game. guy kills me, teammate kills guy, my martyr kills teammate "friendly fire will not be tolerated" or some bullshit.

i switched them all to final stand. lol

yep, i did that 3 times in one game. guy kills me, teammate kills guy, my martyr kills teammate "friendly fire will not be tolerated" or some bullshit.

i switched them all to final stand. lol

i only use final stand on my sniping class for my nuke... that way i have a second chance to pick them off and keep my killstreak going. im used to killing myself with martyrdom because of teammates, butr most of the time i get a dual kill with it which helps get your multifrag challenges done faster.

yea... i dont know how many times i got that message.. friendly fire will not be tolerated.. damn martyrdom

it really pisses me off because they sit there and kill people, get an emergency air drop. annhilate me, then i take the hq to win the match.

i just don't understand people though. they do weird shit.

Yeah, they're just trying to up their K/D ratio. If you're good at getting kills then the objective-based games are a good place to do it, since at least some of the other team will be focusing on accomplishing the objectives rather then just exclusively trying to kill you...

take the double hp and hit up HCHQ. i wish i did when we had double points. i would be at level 70 by now.

I got through 1 1/2 prestiges when it was double XP just playing HC S&D lol

im starrting a new account for ps3 guys thought some of you might want to know...

both me and my dad play so if he is playing and you try to add him he might not reply or ad you soo ill try to find you if u add it.

NOTgonaLICitSELF :)
find me!

So did anybody get the DLC yet? It didn't get posted on the PS store until about 5pm for me. I started the download but had to go back to work, so I guess I'll try it out later...

i still dont have it and im on live.. lol

chyeah... slacker. dunno if youve tried to join my games lately but if you have and couldnt connect its because it pops up the new maps 80% of the time i join in a pickup game.

So did anybody get the DLC yet? It didn't get posted on the PS store until about 5pm for me. I started the download but had to go back to work, so I guess I'll try it out later...

<--Currently downloading it.

Back