Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anyway, i hate when i get with a good team and then start recycling maps. i dont' want to back out, but i get tired of playing "overgrown" 3 out of 7 maps.

Isn't that kind of the point of getting the map pack though? For right now I'm happy to have it weighted more heavily towards the new ones. I was playing in a lobby for a couple hours yesterday and they skipped Crash every it came up. It's like, why did you guys even pay money for this shit? I'd rather play on the new maps right now then on Sub Base or Rundown for the millionth time...

Isn't that kind of the point of getting the map pack though? For right now I'm happy to have it weighted more heavily towards the new ones. I was playing in a lobby for a couple hours yesterday and they skipped Crash every it came up. It's like, why did you guys even pay money for this shit? I'd rather play on the new maps right now then on Sub Base or Rundown for the millionth time...

i would rather just have it cycle each map one at a time. rather than 5 new maps, 1 old, 5 new maps, 1 old....

oh yeah, i fucking hate the glitch spots. i hate how people stand on light fixtures and such. they should be updated and fixed.

i would rather just have it cycle each map one at a time. rather than 5 new maps, 1 old, 5 new maps, 1 old....<br />
<br />
oh yeah, i fucking hate the glitch spots. i hate how people stand on light fixtures and such. they should be updated and fixed.

I haven't seen that glitch. What is it?

I haven't seen that glitch. What is it?

there is one in sub base where you can stand and overlook the main courtyard. you can stand in the corner.

i think its "bailout" where in the game room, there is a light fixture on the wall that you can stand on also. shoot at the entrances.

there is one in sub base where you can stand and overlook the main courtyard. you can stand in the corner.

i think its "bailout" where in the game room, there is a light fixture on the wall that you can stand on also. shoot at the entrances.

For Sub base, you mean the corner on the second floor just outside the electrical room with the windows all around it? That isn't a glitch, it's a ledge on the exterior of the building.

I don't think standing on the light fixture is a glitch, in that game room if you bust out the glass to the windows, you can sit outside on the window sills and jump to the light fixture. Sure in reality it may not hold you, but I'm sure you could if you really wanted to try it.

For Sub base, you mean the corner on the second floor just outside the electrical room with the windows all around it? That isn't a glitch, it's a ledge on the exterior of the building.

I don't think standing on the light fixture is a glitch, in that game room if you bust out the glass to the windows, you can sit outside on the window sills and jump to the light fixture. Sure in reality it may not hold you, but I'm sure you could if you really wanted to try it.

correct on both. ideally that ledge in the sub base wouldn't work. you should have to be on the walkway at minimum. it doesn't bother me too much because those campers usually only get 8-10 kills a round. pop them one time and they stop camping there.

the light fixture should just be visual. i guess it's a downfall of accurate texture mapping.

how do you get on the window sill? i know it's a great camping spot, i just can't snoop around without getting killed too fast.

That staircase by the pop machine that goes out to the walkway over to the gym, break the glass out of the window, hop up on the banister and then run and jump onto the sill.

The map Shipment (I think) in MW1 had a ledge like that. I would use the shit out of it when doing head quarters haha. One of the HQ's was on the bridge and 80 percent of the time people would use just the one stair case.

That staircase by the pop machine that goes out to the walkway over to the gym, break the glass out of the window, hop up on the banister and then run and jump onto the sill.

i'm so bad at jumping on rails and bannisters. i tried to get on top of the boat house a couple times and it's terrible.

oh i forgot to post but on the weekend of may 28 and june 4 will be double XP weekends

i guess they are pushing the maps out before black ops comes out

oh i forgot to post but on the weekend of may 28 and june 4 will be double XP weekends

i guess they are pushing the maps out before black ops comes out

Either that, or Infinity Ward wants to get them out ASAP so they can end their association with Activision...

i'm gonna have a hard time buying them.. seeing that a new one is coming out soon too.. i probably will though and wait for Black Ops

i'm gonna have a hard time buying them.. seeing that a new one is coming out soon too.. i probably will though and wait for Black Ops
or wait till they make a map pack of all the maps for a deal like they did for wow and mw1

but im in the same boat I am going to use the money towards black ops

VACANT!!!!! *gigglefits like a little school girl*

I loved that map, perfect shotgun map all the way. :D

Back