Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so are you guys playing on xbox, PC, ....what? I have it on PC.

Methinks we have like two or there PC gamers that frequent here and I am not sure if they play MW 1 or 2. Off the top of my head we have more RTS and MMO players on PC than FPS. Could be wrong though.

damn.. cant believe i've already got 150 headshots w/ the Intervention, 295 kills.. that means i'm a little over 50% on my headshots/kill ratio

I'm probably right around 25% on my sniper rifles, maybe 30ish % on my assault rifles.

Yesterday I felt like shit so I went home from work at 9 and took a nap until noon, after that I was able to play a little bit, so I ended up finishing my tar-21 to red tiger, and I'm 53 away from putting Fall on my ACR.

got stuck on wasteland last night so i ran around with my acr and ended up getting my 250th headshot and fall camo. yay!

then i got put back on the map again today and managed to pull 7 headshots in one game with my intervention. it was badass.

oh, and 9 headshots to go till Fall camo'd Intervention.. i would have had it sooner but i havent played too many sniping maps

I have officially finished the SPAS-12 Marksman VIII, 1000 kills with it this prestige.

I've come to really love that shotty. Use Bling and put the grip/extended magazines on it, and you'll never actually have to reload it with having 16 rounds chambered. lol

The range on it is pretty damn good too, not near what the 1887s used to have, but still... its badass.

I have officially finished the SPAS-12 Marksman VIII, 1000 kills with it this prestige.

I've come to really love that shotty. Use Bling and put the grip/extended magazines on it, and you'll never actually have to reload it with having 16 rounds chambered. lol

The range on it is pretty damn good too, not near what the 1887s used to have, but still... its badass.

Hell yeah, SPAS/M1014. The 1887s were retarded though. Thank god they nerfed that shit, hated those things.

Tonight was not a fun night for MW2. I played until 7, and just got sick of it. The corner/spawn camping, the playing HQ and not actually trying for the HQ, the fag clans with modded controllers, the shit talking, the guys playing S&D who weren't even playing during the game...

It was just horrible. I did however manage to grab myself 15+ headshots with the AK, now I have something like 20 left to get red tiger on it. :D

Ive just been taking a break from COD in general. My son got his "first game" so we have been playing some Spider Man: Friend or Foe and I have been playing Splinter Cell: Conviction.

You know COD is the game that makes me rage the most lol.... If I need a break I like to play Left For Dead 1 & 2....fun games!!

been doin work w/ the m16 again.. lol.. setup a m16 class w/ marathon pro, stopping power pro, commando pro .. .. best this morning was a 33-4

been doin work w/ the m16 again.. lol.. setup a m16 class w/ marathon pro, stopping power pro, commando pro .. .. best this morning was a 33-4

That's my go-to assault class (not necessarily M16, but ARs in general). Seems to work pretty well. I just can't ween myself off of using Marathon. I run it on pretty much every class. I just can't stand not being mobile. I feel like a slug using anything besides Marathon...

That's my go-to assault class (not necessarily M16, but ARs in general). Seems to work pretty well. I just can't ween myself off of using Marathon. I run it on pretty much every class. I just can't stand not being mobile. I feel like a slug using anything besides Marathon...

It's always hard trying to use something that works well for you. I have 3 classes I use and a few slight variations of those 3 (dif secondaries/equip). I do make others to run sometimes but I can never seem to do as well as with my usuals. Fuck it man, if it keeps working just keep using it.

Back