Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anyone notice that last night the kill cam did not work all night. whats up with that

Ya I was playing a game and was 99% sure I had the winning kill (and it was sweet by the way). So there I was ready to celebrate with the last kill replay....and it just skipped it! I was so pissed (mostly cuz I was playing bad up until that point). I noticed it wasn't showing in certain games.

it seems like modern warfare 2 is more of a sniper's game...... i hate getting picked off. I just think I can't find the right weapon. In modern warfare 1 I was a 3 burst M16a crack shot. Still trying to find my groove in this game.

Played 4 games today, all different people every match and every damn time the whole other team was camped out with thermals and heartbeat sensors, that shit pisses me off to no end.

i love sniping.. but i dont camp and do it.. i'm always moving, taking cover, then taking my shot and then i move to a new spot

i love sniping.. but i dont camp and do it.. i'm always moving, taking cover, then taking my shot and then i move to a new spot

I play like that too on the larger maps but Im damn sure not using a HB sensor and/or thermal and waiting for someone to come out from cover.

Ill be online most of tonight so if you whores wanna team up shoot me an invite. And yes, I have been drinkin.

live made me change my new gamertag again, for the second time.. haha.. its ok though.. i wanted something new, i'm sure i made some enemies w/ the other ones.. lol

new one is yerMoMSpO0n .. that way when i kill them it says Killed by yerMoMSpO0n

Last edited:
live made me change my new gamertag again, for the second time.. haha.. its ok though.. i wanted something new, i'm sure i made some enemies w/ the other ones.. lol

new one is yerMoMSpO0n .. that way when i kill them it says Killed by yerMoMSpO0n

When they force you to change it do you get to keep all your stats? Or is it like getting a new one?

its basically a free gamertag change.. lol.. all my stats are there.. i dont have a gamerscore on this one.. only play online .. i had my friend file a complaint about my gamertag saying its offensive.. couple days later they made me change it

when i get tired of this one i'll have someone else file a complaint.. i'll be sure to keep them offensive so they will make me change it.. lol

Back