Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah its got crazy range, i hit someone from the hummer that was in the small bunker, on afghan

nah they haven't fixed it yet. I hit someone who was in the barber shop from the top of the hill on Favela. Didn't kill him, but I hit him.

So did you guys know that you can join other people's private games if they're on your friends list?

I was playing in a public FFA lobby a while back and caught two chodes trying to boost. They were really terrible at it and I killed them a bunch of times. For some reason, one of them later sent me a friend request.

So last night, I accepted this guy's friend request, saw that he was playing an FFA on Rust, and I decided to jump in. After I got in, I realized it was a private match and everybody was quick-scoping. I busted out MLC and akimbo uzis and just tore shit up! They were extremely pissed off and kept bitching at me. I got booted from the lobby after that.

The best part though, is that I waited about 30 seconds and then joined this guy's session again. I popped back into the lobby about five seconds before the match started, and five guys simultaneously said "FUCK!". It was an S n' D on Scrapyard, and they were all quick scoping again. I busted out a scavenger/DC/last stand class with noob tube and thumper and went to work. And again, I was just tearing shit up! My team won 6 straight rounds by eliminating the other team, and I was the GWKC on all of them.

Most of the people ended up leaving and I think the guy de-friended me, but oh well, it was hella fun while it lasted...

Yeah if you do not change the settings in the game anyone on your friends list can join. Or if they create a party and leave it open for others to join. Well done though! :D

Well damn, I haven't even played this since Sunday last weekend. Might have to play a little tonight.

I played some WaW yesterday, I forgot how much I sucked at that game.

oh i sent it.. but didnt tell you who i was.. i still have murderface, just havent re-upped my gold account for it

Did anybody see The Expendables yet? Watch for the AA-12...

Some dude actually yelled at me last night when I capped the HQ while it was 190 to 0 to win it... He wanted to get kills, I wanted a different map. lol

We were on Highrise and the opposite team were all either sitting out on the cranes or up on the rooftop... not a good way to get headshots with an AK for me.

Some dude actually yelled at me last night when I capped the HQ while it was 190 to 0 to win it... He wanted to get kills, I wanted a different map. lol

I hate people like that. If you're playing an objective game, then play for the objective. If you want kills, then play TDM or FFA...

Well I've done the same thing. HCHQ is GREAT for getting massive amounts of kills. Most people play HQ for the kills, and not the points or the objective which for the most part I don't mind.

Hell, I played a game on Vacant and ended 79-23 using a RDS/FMJ equipped AK47 and Grip/Ext.Mags equipped SPAS12 running Bling, stopping power, and scrambler the other day. We lost 200-100 though. If you play TDM you're mostly not going to get over 25-30 kills. Since my kill/headshot ratio is usually right around 5:1, the more kills I get the more random headshots I'll get.

But yeah, if someone caps it and ends the game I'm not going to yell at people for doing it like this toolbag did. It IS the point of HQ and all.

Back