Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm getting bored of the game... cant wait for Black Ops

This is why I dont try to work on the Prestige challenges. I stopped short in MW1 and got the gold AK but got bored just working on guns so I figured with MW2 I would get my 10th then work on guns.

Ive been mixing my game play up a bit so I dont get to burnt out. Just wish I had the cash on hand to pick up the Legendary Edition of Reach :(

i've been bored of it... just now expressing it.. lol

I can see it now, you spend another 60+ on Black Ops and within a year you'll get bored of that too.

I like trying for the challenges, and switching up the game types... it keeps it interesting. The other day we were playing hardcore moshpit. HC Capture the Flag was pretty fun.

Also, I'm like 20 or so headshots away from fall on the Scar. :p

I can see it now, you spend another 60+ on Black Ops and within a year you'll get bored of that too.
probably ... not completely bored of it yet.. its just i'm always playing by myself since nobody else plays regular ol TDM

Will do. Last friday when you popped on my friend liked your Llama name. Thought it was awesome. lol

probably wont be using it much longer.. my murderface got knocked back to a silver membership and they're offering 29.99 year subscription and a Halo avatar helmet for silver members .. woot! so in the next couple days i'll be activating that one. .. probably use both though

yea.. i dont talk much .. i'm not consistent in HC, sometimes i'll do good, sometimes terrible.. regular TDM i'm usually pretty consistent though

It really just depends on which gun I'm using. on HCHQ running around with the mini uzi I'd go 8-0 before finally getting picked off. On HCTDM, i kept starting like 1-5. lol Then I switched to my MG4/AA12 and started raping on Karachi.

If we get on a map like Karachi which has fairly short firing ranges (unless they all camp on the sides of the map), then I can usually run around with a shotty and feel pretty confident I'll do well. I love shotgunning... my favorite thing.

i used to love running around w/ Akimbo Rangers fucking fools up.. i've fallen in love w/the AK Holographic Silenced

Its a fun gun, when you're not trying to go just for headshots. It bounces so much that if you line up on their head and fire the next few shots miss.

which is why i run it silenced ... much less recoil

also run my SCAR silenced

Thats cause you don't have the extended magazines. I love the ext mags on the SCAR and SPAS. I rarely ever reload on HCHQ.

Back