Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when u plan on being on? i'll be on after 530.. thats when the woman leaves for school

i was on bestbuy.com preordering my Black Ops..saw they offer $30 giftcard for MW2 trade-in... i'll probably keep it though since i got the hardened edition

I love the death animation for shotgun blasts too, where their body is sent flying backwards. Makes it seem all the more bad-ass...

I've actually watched someone get hit with a shotgun and the body went flying out of one of the windows. I started laughing and couldn't stop for the rest of the game.

I thought the new black ops was another modern warfare........ I guess not. I think i will still get it though.

Now that the dashboard update has been pushed to everyone I should be playing some more MW. Played a little last night and did pretty shitty haha. Ive been playing the hell out of Reach lately. If anyone sees me playing some MW2 shoot me an invite.

when u plan on being on? i'll be on after 530.. thats when the woman leaves for school

Ill probably be on around then myself.

I'm fixing to get on too, just woke up from my vicodin coma haha, EG, is your gamertag still the same?

using Murderface, yes.. beardedllama is retired for now

alright, gonna have to lobby up .. HCTDM? James, you with us?

figures I'm at the bar right now. the one fucking night I leave the house. lol thanks chris.....

We are getting ready to have some dinner but I might try and get online before I have to do some other shit around the house after I eat.

Ill be on a lot more often now that I'm kinda restricted to the couch... So, my gamertag is still WetoddedFerret, send me an invite if you are online and I am too and we'll play, sorry I missed you tonight Eg, and Drake...

i saw you playing S&D .. i would have joined in, but i dont have any DL maps

I thought the new black ops was another modern warfare........ I guess not. I think i will still get it though.

Supposedly Infinity Ward is working on Modern Warfare 3. That should probably be out sometime in 2011 if you'd rather wait for that. Who knows if it will be any good though considering all that's happened with Infinity Ward...

Supposedly Infinity Ward is working on Modern Warfare 3. That should probably be out sometime in 2011 if you'd rather wait for that. Who knows if it will be any good though considering all that's happened with Infinity Ward...
we will see. hey haver you seen the dlcv for mw2? i wonder if its worth getting. i got the last one and i qwas not impressed.

we will see. hey haver you seen the dlcv for mw2? i wonder if its worth getting. i got the last one and i qwas not impressed.

Yeah, I have it. I like the maps for the most part. I don't know if you played CoD 4, but they brought back two more maps from that one (Strike and Vacant, which I like), and then there's three new maps also: Trailer Park (great map), Carnival (interesting map, can be good or bad depending on how the game goes), and Fuel (do not like this one, way too big in my opinion).

There's also some new game modes. Barebones takes away the kill streaks, so you're just relying on your guns for kills.

You should play at least a little bit more dude. I think you're sitting at rank 69, right? You should at least get it to 70, lol...

i am 70. i plyaed night before last. have not played much in the past few months........ but for some reason i have been craving it guess i will play after work today! around 5:30 cst

Yeah, I have it. I like the maps for the most part. I don't know if you played CoD 4, but they brought back two more maps from that one (Strike and Vacant, which I like), and then there's three new maps also: Trailer Park (great map), Carnival (interesting map, can be good or bad depending on how the game goes), and Fuel (do not like this one, way too big in my opinion).

There's also some new game modes. Barebones takes away the kill streaks, so you're just relying on your guns for kills.

You should play at least a little bit more dude. I think you're sitting at rank 69, right? You should at least get it to 70, lol...

If you get the other map pack, there's a map from 4 on there as well, all in all I enjoy all the maps except Fuel. Click the link in my sig, cause I can't remember what the name of the other map is.

If you get the other map pack, there's a map from 4 on there as well, all in all I enjoy all the maps except Fuel. Click the link in my sig, cause I can't remember what the name of the other map is.

There were 2 from Cod 4 actually, Crash and Overgrown. And then Salvage, Storm, and Bailout were the new ones.

I think I actually liked the first map pack best, because I enjoy all of those maps, whereas I'm iffy on Carnival and don't like Fuel. So yeah, if you didn't enjoy the first map pack Jarrett, then you might not like the second either...

Back