Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so I played a little hchq tonight with some friends. we got on afghan and I was using my intervention, ended the game 26-9 and broke my kills/headshots ratio wide open. of those 26 only 4 weren't headshots. it was a bit ridiculous, but the best sniping I have ever done.

Well done sir. That is pretty damn good.

finished it up for red tiger last night... I guess I should not play for a week and a half more often.

finished it up for red tiger last night... I guess I should not play for a week and a half more often.

And last night I put blue tiger on my Barrett, and finished the veteran I with the same headshot. :) Wish you slackers would get on, when I'm not playing this game you guys are. lol

i'll be on in an hour or so... if you see me get on, invite me.. i'll play some hardcore tdm, dont have the map packs for hc hq

I'm at work... lol I won't be on until after 1700 est. :p

The map packs are for all game types, if you had them you'd be able to play tdm on them as well.

no post in here for 9 days!?

holycarp.jpg

whats the world coming to?

Haven't played it that much. Maybe 1 to 1.5 hours a day since Monday. Hit the 250 headshot mark on the veteran challenge with the M240 yesterday though. :)

Thats my favorite weapon, both in the game and "real life" lol.... Although I want to see somebody run with that weapon like that...

I just got put in last stand so I lobbed a stun grenade... direct impact kill! lobbed my second one... and got another direct impact kill. Then the explosion of my own stun grenade killed me. lol talk about sweet timing.

M21 EBR + ACOG scope = super-powered assault rifle!

I just got put in last stand so I lobbed a stun grenade... direct impact kill! lobbed my second one... and got another direct impact kill. Then the explosion of my own stun grenade killed me. lol talk about sweet timing.

I had something like that happen to me last week.

Was playing team death on terminal, and i was in final stand at the bottom of the escalators and some guy lobbed a frag over that little wall and it landed right in front of me, so I picked it up and threw it back just to smack him in the face when he peeked around the corner lol..

hmm.. i'll have to try it out

It would probably work with any of the snipers besides the Intervention really. Anything that's semi-auto. Well, the recoil on the Barrett might be a little problematic, but the M21 or WA2000 should work.

I was just trying to complete the challenges and found out that it's a pretty decent setup for rushing. Went 19 and 4 in an FFA game just using it like an assault rifle...

Finally plugged in my ps3 and gonna be playing some MW2. Shoot me a PM if anybody is up for some.

My ps3 id is MyPonyplaysMAMBA

I love lobbing C4 packs into windows and getting 2+ kills with them. Nothing is more fun that pissing people off on Search and Destroy. lol

I'm close to finishing that challenge because of hardcore moshpit.

Lately I've been running marathon, lightweight, and ninja, SMG primary, and AA-12 secondary, but I only use the AA-12. I've actually had a LOT of success with that despite being gimped to short range only. It's greatly satisfying to me to just zoom around the map, light people up, and then haul ass away, lol.

I love the death animation for shotgun blasts too, where their body is sent flying backwards. Makes it seem all the more bad-ass...

yea.. i like Akimbo Rangers and doing that.. lol.. unloading 4 shots into someone in less than a second.. lol.. they go flyin

Now that the dashboard update has been pushed to everyone I should be playing some more MW. Played a little last night and did pretty shitty haha. Ive been playing the hell out of Reach lately. If anyone sees me playing some MW2 shoot me an invite.

Back