Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was on mw2.. sent u a message to invite me after ur game.. u never did so I went a played a few games of BO w/ drake

it wasnt showing any message notifications. said you were offline when I sent an invite.

Ive been trying to unlock everything for my M16 ... it just seems to take SOO long

You gotta find your niche. I found that RDS + Ext Mags worked very well for me on the M16, but the FAMAS for me worked better with RDS and a silencer. The M16 is the first one I got Fall for.

Haha I just hit ten prestige level 70 last night. Now I can start working on all my camo's again.

having ten custom classes sucks when you have nothing opened yet.

I suppose if you consistently play a bunch of different game types or you constantly switch up your roles, then ten would be nice. I have all ten loadout slots on Black Cops though, and I usually just end up switching back and forth between 2 or 3 most of the time anyway... :shrug2:

I like having two sniping, lmg, smg, and assault classes with a full time antiair class.

I suppose if you consistently play a bunch of different game types or you constantly switch up your roles, then ten would be nice. I have all ten loadout slots on Black Cops though, and I usually just end up switching back and forth between 2 or 3 most of the time anyway... :shrug2:

It also depends on what I feel like doing. Sniping? I want to have two different guns to work on.

Assault rifles, I always work on my M4 until the M16 gets opened up. I also really enjoy my L86, but when I want to be a fat camping pig I use the M240.

I did for a year. got fall camo for everything I wanted to. got bored of not having many challenges to do.

Gotcha. I figured you would at some point, lol. If I stopped at 9th it would just bother me...

That's too much work. I haven't played F2 in 3 years. I just need to link our RB3 band to the RB3 server I guess to get the 6 point achievement. Fucker just had to calibrate the other weekend, he just had to.

sonovabish. just prestiged...

Took me 8 days to get there, but I've finally opened up my M16 again, or as my friend calls it to annoy me, the M one six A four.

Love this gun. When are you fools going to get on and play some HCHQ with me? (I'll be on after 5 pm EST tonight)

Back