Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when i get my xbox back online.. i have live, just no connection in the living room

I don't play HQ's period, that shit just pisses me off...

Pansy. I just hate TDM because I'm ALWAYS getting the 15 second respawn, which just pisses me off. lol

I do when I want to slow down the game play for a little while.

Edit: and also I've already put Blue Tiger on my M16. I <3 this gun.

Last edited:
Yes.. I never got into the ump45... the m16 has always worked so well for me

It's fairly powerful, fairly accurate, and the silencer doesn't cause any damage drop off at range. Statistically it's probably the best auto AR in the game, except it's an SMG, lol. That's why people say it's over-powered...

i prefer 3 round bursts for some reason.. m16+acog=ownage .. lol

It's fairly powerful, fairly accurate, and the silencer doesn't cause any damage drop off at range. Statistically it's probably the best auto AR in the game, except it's an SMG, lol. That's why people say it's over-powered...

The damn thing is just too powerful. It shoots the same rounds as the USP .45 and has more stopping power at a longer range. I've literally killed someone on wasteland from across the map with one bullet with it. I prefer the power of the M16 though, it's got less kick to it as well.

so, my buddy and I were playing last night. I got tired of the bs so I just started using my m9, not caring how well I do. I went through three games and went from just having fmj open, to getting it over 100 kills. it was ridiculously fun tagging people in the face from across the map without ever seeing them. lol

250 headshots left to completely finish off the M16 challenges.

I hit my 1000 on the expert challenges last week sometime. That is staying as my title for forever.

I think I said that wrong. I finished the prestige headshot challenges, I just have to finish out the expert ones to 500 now. I think I got it up to 276 last night, but I was busy working on my intervention. Got 7 headshots out of 13 kills in one game last night, it's nice finding a great spot to counter-snipe.

i have 54 til i get Expert lvl 8 which is 750 headshots .. 223 til (prestige)Master lvl 3 which is 1000 headshots

damn, very nice considering the experts reset after a prestige.

Back