Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well me not really knowing about comps and stuff that much and all his friends saying hes done it before i wasent sure if he was serious and could do it or not? lol,

Last edited:
well i just got a guy so pissed at me that he says i can kiss my ass goodbye that he is going to town to get what he needs to hack my xbox and i wont be able to play anymore/mess it up.

What did you do to him? Did you talk some shit? Or did you just kick his ass that bad?

thats just it, we was in skidrow and i went 18 -1 and the first thing he said back in the lobby was you cheating sob, and i lol and said please tell me how i was cheating and he didnt answer all he did was say that ok thats your ass and kiss it goodbye as soon as i get back from walmart you cheating sob, im gona hack your system, then he logged off but his clan members was still on and they told me that i should have never pissed him off because he can and will do it. i asked them how they thought i was cheating and all they said was it wasent them that said it so they dont know.

I was playing domination with an old school friend I'd had since I first got my xbox in 07. We were like 6-0 before we finally lost one. I'd just prestiged Sunday night so I was like level 8, I got my M203 for the SCAR and M4, so I was using that and the thumper allll night. You wanna talk about E-thugs and bitching? lol

I was playing domination with an old school friend I'd had since I first got my xbox in 07. We were like 6-0 before we finally lost one. I'd just prestiged Sunday night so I was like level 8, I got my M203 for the SCAR and M4, so I was using that and the thumper allll night. You wanna talk about E-thugs and bitching? lol
sorry buddy I made you lose a domination match when I got put on your team. I was sucking bad yesterday, and when i was on the other team I was "damn u jams and your damn noob tube" :p and stupid me kept going after your ass and bamn noob tubed again. lol

the group i usually play with did some ground war lastnight and one of our top guys got the nuke in two different matches and the guys playing against us were piss off. and of course the one that was pissed off the most was a level 10 prestige who couldnt do shit.

Don't worry about making us lose, I wasn't doing so good myself honestly. I play hardcore, not regular. My Win/Loss ratio is horrible.

If it makes you feel any better, once I got the shotgun for my SCAR I stopped using the Tube for it. lol

But I did switch to my M4 and tubed with that. :ph34r:

Don't worry about making us lose, I wasn't doing so good myself honestly. I play hardcore, not regular. My Win/Loss ratio is horrible.

If it makes you feel any better, once I got the shotgun for my SCAR I stopped using the Tube for it. lol

hell look at my win/loss and kills/deaths I suck, but i dont care about all that I just on there to have fun with my buddys. hell I suck so bad that I did finally get a hard core mvp on highrise and all my buddys were giving me congrats. that made my day. usually im the low man on the scores depends on the map.

Im the guy that all my buddys call on when the enemy helicopters or harrier come in. and last night I was pissing off the other team cause they couldnt get one kill with either cause I would knock it out before it started doing some damage. I love my stinger :D

damn them shotguns also, damn when we were was on skidrow and i swear the shotguns the other guys have have some range and of couse my shotgun cant hit shit. it was one of your buddys, he kept killoing me with his shotgun. i thing he was using the m1014 or the spaz

OH YOU'RE JAMS! lol I'll send you a message to invite me to the party next time...kicked you guy's asses in the game a played with you though :p......before I prestiged LOL to tell you the truth as much as it sucks to prestige I find it kind of fun and looking forward to doing it again

Also I started Special Ops...CRAZY!

Last edited:
hell look at my win/loss and kills/deaths I suck, but i dont care about all that I just on there to have fun with my buddys. hell I suck so bad that I did finally get a hard core mvp on highrise and all my buddys were giving me congrats. that made my day. usually im the low man on the scores depends on the map.

Im the guy that all my buddys call on when the enemy helicopters or harrier come in. and last night I was pissing off the other team cause they couldnt get one kill with either cause I would knock it out before it started doing some damage. I love my stinger :D

damn them shotguns also, damn when we were was on skidrow and i swear the shotguns the other guys have have some range and of couse my shotgun cant hit shit. it was one of your buddys, he kept killoing me with his shotgun. i thing he was using the m1014 or the spaz

yeah the only guy i knew was onikage kyoukan the other night. hes crazy good.

i finished Veteran Campaign and the first 10 Special ops veteran before i even tried multiplayer.. its where all the achievements are.. lol

Thats what I did too.

The ACR is rock solid as well.

probably because we we're in a party together first

probably because we we're in a party together first
Usually that don't matter I have u as a preferred player. Just like I do with jams, when I jumped in on his matches, at first I will be on the other team but in the next rounds I'm on his team and I never been in his party

Back