Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmm.. not sure then

but i just got done doin work on fools.. haha.. 28/15 ''' kill/death ratios

thats what id like to know every game i have at least 10-15 kills more than deaths, but my ratio is still 1.45 i mean it goes up just slow as hell. how do these ppl with 3.00 + do it

i finished Veteran Campaign and the first 10 Special ops veteran before i even tried multiplayer.. its where all the achievements are.. lol

I kind of mix and matched it. I started off in multiplay to get the feel, then did the campaign, then went back, then went to special ops, etc. Keeps me from getting bored of it when I'm sitting at home over the weekend.

My buddy got online last night and we finished off the Special Ops. I now have the game achievements up to 1000. :D

Edit: Clint, when you gonna get all your golds in FM3 and finish off that last 80 point achievement? :p

Last edited:
Look at you mister 1000/10000. :( my brother and I have been workin on Spec Ops too

My friend and I found some tricks for Echo. It makes it REALLY freaking easy. We did the Explosives only one again last night.

My friend and I found some tricks for Echo. It makes it REALLY freaking easy. We did the Explosives only one again last night.
the one w/ 10 juggernauts... yea.. i killed and my buddy revived .. i had like 6 of em in the room at once because i went and ran around all crazy to attract them.. lol

and i'm working on the golds.. one event at a time.. lol.. i need to just finish it up.. but i'm guessing at least another 50 hrs to go.. lol

the one w/ 10 juggernauts... yea.. i killed and my buddy revived .. i had like 6 of em in the room at once because i went and ran around all crazy to attract them.. lol

and i'm working on the golds.. one event at a time.. lol.. i need to just finish it up.. but i'm guessing at least another 50 hrs to go.. lol

The trick is with two players one sits in the door in the room off to the left right at the start, and the other sits behind the table and lobs Thumper grenades out the door. The guy in the doorway (even if he goes down) will block the juggernauts from getting in and shooting at the person behind the table. After you kill whats there, revive the guy in the door and wait for the next one, or 3 juggernauts to come and do the same thing.

If that works for ya, but we usually just killed the one at the start of the level on the left then sat in that room.

It was odd last night, Greg shot one rocket at the first one, then he ran up and knifed him... and he died.

We spent the next half hour trying it over and over and we could never do it again.

I kind of mix and matched it. I started off in multiplay to get the feel, then did the campaign, then went back, then went to special ops, etc. Keeps me from getting bored of it when I'm sitting at home over the weekend.

My buddy got online last night and we finished off the Special Ops. I now have the game achievements up to 1000. :D

Edit: Clint, when you gonna get all your golds in FM3 and finish off that last 80 point achievement? :p

Next time you're on hop on the special ops with me so I can finish it up faster

Back