Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stim package is overrated. all you do is play the 5 new maps whenever you do tdm. it's kind of annoying.

They're in the regular rotation now, in the hardcore stim package all you do is play the 5 new maps, but it went through TDM, HQ and S&D. People would vote overgrown HQ off and get overgrown S&D... then leave.

Prestige 8. :ph34r: One more and I'm done... spent yesterday afternoon raping with my blinged L86 grip/red dot sight and RPG-7. I forgot how much fun that was.

Also, I hate the Model 1887s, I'll put on akimbo and blast someone standing in front of me with both and immediately die from one burst of a UMP. lol Akimbo Rangers is where it's at... damn those things are fun.

arent there 10 prestiges? that would make 2 more right

I'm not going to ten, there's no point for me other than the title/emblem, which I don't care about. I just want my 10 create a classes (you get your 10th in the 9th prestige). Then I can start working on finishing my guns.

I'm not going to ten, there's no point for me other than the title/emblem, which I don't care about. I just want my 10 create a classes (you get your 10th in the 9th prestige). Then I can start working on finishing my guns.

It would really bug me if I went that far and then didn't go all the way, lol...

It would really bug me if I went that far and then didn't go all the way, lol...

Well the icon sucks, and as much as I like to prestige and start all over, I don't want to after 9... I've been itching to get guns done. I finished the M4, ACR, TAR USP and UMP .45 in my 7th prestige. Glad you have a PS3, I don't want to bug you by staying at a cooler prestige level with the better looking icon. :p

i dunno.. i like the skull emblem on the 10th prestige

gauntlet.jpg

Welp, I took the plunge and entered into my 1st Prestige today. I had planned on sticking around 70 for a while just to play with the AK47, but honestly I wasn't really that impressed with it. I don't know why, but it just didn't seem as good as it was in CoD4. Maybe the other ARs in MW2 are just better then the CoD4 ones, so it didn't seem that special?

i hate the Ak47.. slow fire rate, recoil out the ass, and the range sucks.. i've fallen in love with my SCAR again

i hate the Ak47.. slow fire rate, recoil out the ass, and the range sucks.. i've fallen in love with my SCAR again

Yeah, it's alright if you silence it and basically use it like an SMG, but as an AR I really don't like it that much. The SCAR and the ACR are much superior in my opinion. The ACR has virtually ZERO recoil...

Welp, I took the plunge and entered into my 1st Prestige today. I had planned on sticking around 70 for a while just to play with the AK47, but honestly I wasn't really that impressed with it. I don't know why, but it just didn't seem as good as it was in CoD4. Maybe the other ARs in MW2 are just better then the CoD4 ones, so it didn't seem that special?

How you enjoying that 6th create a class? :)

<--- I have 9. :ph34r:

I don't mind the AK, I use it until I'm ready to prestige. I <3 me my SCAR-H and Tar-21 though.

Back