Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, ive hated the emergency airdrop since i got four crates of ammo in one. i took one and left the others.

aside from noob tubers, nothing pisses me off more than grabbing my care package just to get shot, then repawn on the other side of the fucking map. i lost a stealth bomber because of that the other day.

aside from noob tubers, nothing pisses me off more than grabbing my care package just to get shot, then repawn on the other side of the fucking map. i lost a stealth bomber because of that the other day.

Yes, I hate that too. And it always seems like I get ammo or something else lame when no one's around to fight me for it. But when I get something like a Pavelow I always get killed and have it stolen from me...

yeah i lose more chopper gunners that way than i can count. of course when its ammo/uav, i spawn right next to it again.

well ive been rocking the ac all weekend, 4 more to get my 25 called in and that challege done. only have like 205 kills with it.

finally decided to go to second prestige... the first prestige icon sucks and that was my sole reason for it.. lol

I'm still on my first prestige. Haven't really been playing much lately. I needed a break from CoD. I was actually starting to get worse at it rather then better, so figured maybe I'd been playing too much...

is anybody else getting tired of all the "marijuana" and "420" references? all the icons and user tags. its' really dumb.

is anybody else getting tired of all the "marijuana" and "420" references? all the icons and user tags. its' really dumb.

Its funny, cause it doesn't bother me at all. Most of the time the guys with those icons are the ones who are baked all the time, and play like absolute shit. lol

it doesn't bother me, it's just dumb. like, every time i unlock a new call sign or tag thing, it's "baked trigger" with a pot leaf. i'm not a stoner, why would i want that shit? lol does IW really think that EVERYBODY who plays is a stoner? do they really need 123142 pot icons? i think 3 or 4 would be plenty.

/rant

Its funny, cause it doesn't bother me at all. Most of the time the guys with those icons are the ones who are baked all the time, and play like absolute shit. lol

hey, i'm baked when i play and i dont play like shit... i also dont have any icon/title/clan tag referring to it

Thats why I said 'most of the time', not everyone who's baked plays like shit. In fact I've been in games where the guys were talking about how gone they were before hand. I thought that it was going to be easy. Nope. Ended that HQ game like 12 and 43 and we lost 200/0. lol

Back