Girlfriend Xmas gift Ideas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: build a bear w/ a little backpack... something small and nice like earrings and maybe a gift card for a smaller amount to go along with it inside the backpack??

vetteguy: sorry for laughing at your idea. i realize i come off sounding like a dick. don't take it personal. i'm kind of an asshole.

We got a new 42 inch plasma for eachother for Christmas. She has wanted to upgrade to a better model. She DVR's a lot of stuff so at night I feel bad watching my 57 inch while she was stuck on the 27 inch tube tv in the bedroom. Now we are both happy.

wow, my wife and i are pretty much on the same page, but completely 180 degrees around.. she gets the 67 downstairs and i get the 20 year old 30" tv in the comp room haha. she wants to get a nice tv for my computer room, but i'm steering her towards a nice surround sound system for downstairs :)

A new queen bed, and all the man she needs to keep it warm. :D

Oh, and a night out at some of the strip clubs.

Tiffany's bracelet or necklace. Keep it simple.

I buy a similar one for every girl I date. Its hilarious, but it works.

If you listen to your wives/girlfriends once and a while, they do tell you what they like. Most of the time they don't outright say it but if you listen and watch their reaction to things you can figure it out. My wife loves music, it doesn't stop playing when she's awake, always on. She has not told me but I know she wants a new ipod, surround sound for her computer, and a portable ipod stereo like a Harmon Kardon or Bose. These are her wants. I don't care what I get for Xmas but as long as she's happy, she won't say much when I say that I'm going to buy myself a new dirtbike next summer :)

^^ truth.

If you listen to what she says, generally wemenzez are good about telling you what they want.

do you really think thats a good idea? lmao

where do you guys come up with stuff like this? maybe i'm just more in touch with my "feminine" side, but that is a horrible idea. they make tv shows for guys this clueless. it's called "the pickup artist". you need to get inside the womans mind a little bit.

2 boxes into it, she'll be thinking, "give me my fucking present already". then to find out it's just a crappy gift card. lol dude, come on now.

obviously the thinking part of this is too much for you. if you dont' "know" her that well, get her a gift card and just hand it to her in an envelope. if you like her and want it to be a good gift, at least build one of those teddy bears and package it together. even if you don't give a shit about her, at least help yourself get laid.

Build-A-Bearville - Home

lol no i was fucking kidding man lol, i was being funny ..but i guess it didnt come out that way...

I think i figured out what ima do for her...and she will love it...or iw ill cut her

lol no i was fucking kidding man lol, i was being funny ..but i guess it didnt come out that way...

I think i figured out what ima do for her...and she will love it...or iw ill cut her
i could see the sarcasm...dunno maybe its just cause im used to it

rofl. i'm with James.

very small xmass this year for my family... i probably won't break $100

:werd: Tight on cash this year, will probably be the slimmest Christmas ever.

you can do what you want, but if you want her to enjoy the gift, try to make it a little bit personal. I mean, i dont' know your girl, and maybe she's a picky pain in the ass, but 99.9999% of girls like a little bit of thought in a gift.

it will make her tingly downstairs.

:werd: again

I've been trying to help my new girlfriend with her confidence at work and in life in general, so I'm trying to get her a hand painted wall scroll that says self confidence in kanji. Scribed by a master calligrapher in Japan on hand made paper and sent to China to be mounted on silk. Only problem is that it takes a really long time to complete and it might not make it by Christmas. :confused:

Last edited:
for the most part, you guys are kickin' ass. well done! :thumbsup:

battery powered dildo.
:lol:

I'm triying to sneak some cash to give her a gift certificate to Victoria Secret and possibly some aerobars for her road bike.

battery powered dildo.
:lol:

I'm triying to sneak some cash to give her a gift certificate to Victoria Secret and possibly some aerobars for her road bike.

Batteries are not 'GREEN" man if you need a dildo, i can help you out when she is bored :p

dick-in-a-box.gif

Back