God damn I hate relationships

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

n20hatch

Alright you dont have to read if you dont want to, I just need to vent. Alright so I go out with my freinds sister for 2 months about 2 1/2 years ago. During that 2 1/2 years she was with this fucking asshole who is really controlling and treated her like shit. SO 8 months ago I start talking to her again and she made it completely clear to me that she doesnt want to be with him and all she wants to do is be with me because im like everything she wants in a guy. So she cheats on him for about 4 months because she is afraid of his reaction to her breaking up w/ him. But she finally breaks up with him, ask's her dad if she should date me and he said no. So in desperation of trying to do as her dad wishes she fucks me over and decides to date this other kid she knows, that lasted for a month. She didnt feel anything with him because she still wanted to be with me and all she thought about was me.After realizing that she could never make her dad happy she dumped the kid, and finally decided to be with me. EVERYTHING was going perfect for about a month and then her controlling ex starts calling her and they start hanging out. Well he is going into the service on march 16 so she wanted to spend allot of her time with him until he left, she said its because she still loves him and she misses spending time with him,but she still wanted to be with me. She had been going up to his dads house with him to visit with his family and all that for the past 3-4 weekends and spending time with him here in town too. So friction started to happen with her and I because she was doing all that,She still swore up and down she wanted to stay with me though. She said she is worried that if she isnt with him he will never write her beacuse "thats the way he is"and she's worried he'll die. And he only decided to go to the army because they broke up and he knew it would piss her off,becuase she told him she never wanted him to go in.I ended up asking her a few times who she wanted to be with, me or him and she would chose him. Then she would change her mind and everything would be fine for a bit , she promised everything would be fine after he left and that she loves me. So after a couple weeks of that roller coaster shit, really not being able to decide who to be with and getting frustrated that me and him were "fighting" over her, she just snaps and says she's not going to see either of us. She said she would not get back with him. A day and a half after she said that, she just basically says fuck you and gets back with him. So she's going to have a relationship with a complete asshole who treats her bad, and basically never get to see him since he's leaving for the army, over a relationship with a guy who deeply loves her and treats her right, who she would also get to see everyday. This girl is a fucking 17 year old headcase, she goes to a shrink and she freaks out over everything. I care'd' allot about her and she cared allot about me, we were planning on getting engaged, do you think she is just doing all of this out of guilt of him going away?
Sorry for the long post, Im over her now but it just pisses me off the way it happend.

I know im an idiot... I was just really stupidly attached to her. My first hint shoulda been when she cheated on him.

forget about her, there are better women out there than her. besides shes 17, she doesnt know what she wants and thats obvious by what you just said. move on and find someone better.

she's stupid/naive and youre a sucker...but its okay forget the girl and workout or something...you'll run across a hot older chick sooner or later...

yea in hindsight.... Im fuckin retarded for staying in that...trust me I realize that

gallery_20722_41_33066.jpg

women at your age are a waste of time. trust me, they feel the same way about men.

first, live to be 21, party your head off.

then find a girl.

worked for me.

or til you're 26

bang out 5 or 6 dozen women

then settle down and be totally satisfied

lol

dude, just wait till march 16th, then he'll be gone and she'll be all over your dick again

IDB her and bounce, or just use her for a cum dumpster
but i wouldn;t hold any sort of feelings for this chick...

feelings for her will only get you burned, just enjoy the good times, and fuck her like a rock star...

she will cheat on you, break your heart, be a huge slut...
thats what she is and what she does...

and perky 36c titty pics FTW y0

wow. This is some Jerry springer shit right here....

I think you know what the score is at this point.

But while we all know that she has low self esteem, you have low self esteem too. Here are examples:

You're at her beckon-call. You know this chick is no good for you, but here you are - jumping through hoops and sweating this chick because she's got a nice body. Dude, there are zillions of women out there with great bodies. The things you'll do for a warm smelly hole are incredible, aren't they ?

I'm sure this chick is a friend of yours - Even if she's a fuck buddy she's still a buddy. You have some shred of respect for her. If you have that respect for her (Which is any at all) you'll vow to not be part of the problem. The conundrum is that by you using her for a goo recepticle, you're part of the problem. My advice: Leave her alone. She'll bring you down, and you are not equipped (mentally or socially) to really help her out. You'll only end up ruining her more than she already is.

This type of relationship will prohibit YOU from moving on to another chick. Every moment spent chasing this chick around is a moment NOT spent chasing another woman around. You can say up and down about this "No, Cel, you're wrong" but ask the people here. I'm right.

Also: A little remote viewing here. Lemme see if I can get this situation right:

She LOVES getting hit. She craves it. She awakes in the morning wanting nothing more than this guy to beat the hell out of her - the more angry he is when he does it, the more she loves it. Sounds sick, doesn't it ? But if she didn't like it, she would do what every other living animal on the planet does: Fight or Flight. She wouldn't stick around for another beating, and she wouldn't be with him for however many years. She LOVES being hit and put down. The only "x factor" here is, is that she lacks the bravery or common fuckin sense to leave his ass UNTIL another man comes around. We call this "Golden Parachute". Knowing what kind of man attracts her, why do you think that you attract her so much ? Because she thinks you'll also abuse her in some way. Maybe not with the fist, and maybe more with the words or general image bashing.

So with this in mind, I'm willing to bet there is another chick here that is trying to get you two together. And I'm willing to bet it's so that the third chick can have her man - because she knows he's a wife beater, and she also craves that attention. Mark my words: You take this chick and "rescue" her, and her friend will step in and take her current boyfriend.

Sounds completely ridiculous, doesn't it ?!

That's because these are ridiculous people - and if you bring these people into your life in anyway, they WILL ONLY bring you down to their level. You can't add gasoline to milk and end up with a tasty smoothie. Take Celerity lesson #6 to heart:

"If you hang out with loser people, they will NEVER elevate you intellectually or socially. They will ONLY bring you down, because that's all they are capable of. No one ever got arrested hanging out with the Chess club."

Associate with quality people, and you will improve your own self.

Last point, about this girl, You need to remember something that only being a Vacuum Cleaner salesman can know (I used to sell Kirbys). This girl gives you attention for a reason, and that reason isn't because she's looking to move on. It's because you have something to offer. She is looking at you the same way a preying mantis looks at you - To see how you can benefit her. And chances are, she's looking for a new teet to suckle and drain you down too. Who needs that ?

It's not JUST this chick that does this - of those millions of hot women out there, like, 97% of them do this. They move on from man to man, seeing who will do the most for them and ask the least in return. they offer promises of swallowing jizz and letting you do them in the butt - But they consider you a chump for putting out so much and getting so little. Find a woman that doesn't treat you and your life like some stupid joke and be happy with that.

-> Steve

"The things you'll do for a warm smelly hole are incredible, aren't they ?"

Thats awsome.
You basically have it all right, except the is no third chick.
B is right, this is some jerry springer shit.

it sounds like high school drama to me...

I'm not gonna give advice because you'll learn and get over it.

Back