good news :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what route do you plan on taking into wallyworld, I can give you a heads up on what roads to avoid. You'll be in my neck of the woods if you get/take the job

i still don't know which way is faster... 84-691-91 or 72-9-91. they both bow out and neither is a direct route.
i'm going to go on a scout mission tomorrow night if time allows to find the place.

you work 100 hours a week for a month straight, for not 1 dime of overtime pay, or a thank you, and let me know how you feel.

you feel like shit and have no desire to come in on time........oh wait, thats me too :)

yeah, i used to work 8-10...now its more like 12-8...Dont pay me what im worth im not commin in...yeah you gave me a raise of like 3k a year....doubled my hours and expect me to like it.....

wait, this is a b thread and im goin on a reiko rant....shush.

Quoted post[/post]]
i still don't know which way is faster... 84-691-91 or 72-9-91. they both bow out and neither is a direct route.
i'm going to go on a scout mission tomorrow night if time allows to find the place.

Well,swiing by the house if you have a little time, and give my wife a ride in the STI.... :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]

anyway for you to get on 15-South ?? getting off 91 at exit 15 is going to suck bigtime in the morning. They have done great improvements but the road there is now 7 lanes wide and handle pretty much all traffic for Research Parkway, the majority of the traffic got to Bristol-Myers Squibb. plus you'll then have to travel down 68 which won't be that much fun either.

I think 84-691-91 is a waste, you'll travel 691 x mins to get you no further to your destination, it's just a roundabout connector to 91.

72-9-91 keeps you heading at least roward you destination. I think 72-9-372-91 is a little better.

Getting from Bristol to wallyworld really there isn't a best route it looks like, I'd even consider taking Route 71 to 691 seems more direct.

In any case after futher investigation there's like 12 differnet ways you can go. but I'm not certain any way is much better than the other. The one I'd prolly tru is 72-9-15, get off exit 67 (I might be off a numer on that one) take a left, and a another left up to 68 and loop around to Industrial Park.

It's more of a direct route as well. But the more I look at the area the traffic congestion is just completely horrible. from 4-6:30pm it's wise to avoid route 5, 68 area at all costs , it's terrible. I'll garuntee heading back that way you'll hit loads of traffic.

Well Good luck in finding a good route.

w00t w00t...its tomorrow right? good luck man...hope you get it!

Quoted post[/post]]
The one I'd prolly try is 72-9-15

go down the pike? there's no way that can be faster....

it's wise to avoid route 5, 68 area at all costs , it's terrible. I'll garuntee heading back that way you'll hit loads of traffic.

looks like i'm screwed anyway. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
w00t w00t...its tomorrow right? good luck man...hope you get it!

yup, tomorrow....

i should probably tell my boss that i'm not coming in tomorrow sometime soon...

When I have to go to my district office in Meriden I take the pike in the morning. There is hardly any traffic at all.

a lot maybe, but im interested to see how it went.

Back