Goodbye AllTrac?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

umm has anyone noticed frito's avatar? isnt there some sort of work warning rule with those?

back on topic- Loco Honkey, I recommend that you sell the alltrac, and purchase a truck, while working on the crx. I know i would love to have a truck if i lived in a location like yours

didn't even notice. removed. thanks for the heads up.

Frito- no T n A here please... thanks.

buy a 6cyl jeep :) do a 2" body lift and run 31x10 on 15x8 AR 767's and you can go almost anywhere :)

I wish CT. had more offroad trails...the dirt out there looks like a total blast to off roa on

october mountain state forest in western mass is a great place for you ct guys to go and do some off roading... when i used to race atv's, New England ATV Association would host campouts, rides and shit. im still a member. there are tons of atv and truck trails on that mountain.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 9 2003, 12:40 AM
sedan= 4 doors?
gsr= acura integra 1.8l I4 aka B18C1

im calling the NO SHIT POLICE on both of those statements. but a GSR sedan isnt a car. a real GSR is different than a sedan with a GSR engine, the gsr also had better handling, nicer rims, and bigger brakes.

:ufucktard: stay in canada.

october mtn huh? ill have to google it up to look into it...

edit: its about 30 minutes from me w00t. You sure there is alot of room for us to ride through there?

No Jeep. I worked at a Jeep dealer for a while and know what the deal is. You just haven't owned yours long enough, yet.

Even if Jeeps suited my taste, they're too uncomfortable, and the only current offering they have that would even come close to meeting my needs is the Wrangler, and... well... yeah. Anyway, Steve... no Jeeps for me. ;)

Rubicon

I'll say it again

Rubicon

you know you want one :ji:, you know you want one, F&R Dana 44's selectable f&r air lockers, 16" wheels w/31's and a 2" lift all under factory warranty :)

w00t!!!

Originally posted by driver1@Oct 9 2003, 04:51 PM
Holy fucking life size mudflaps Batman!!!!!! Wow i just noticed that

I'd put the biggest mudflaps I could find on my car if I took it offroading. :)

ji, i remember you being SOOO fucking happy with that car. id say just keep the all trac, fuck the crx idea and get a used truck. dont ditch the all-trac, you just got it!!!!! keep it man, youll be sad you sold it, i know it.

Sell the All-Trac to me, and pick up the new WRX engine powered Subaru Forrester... I've heard they're pretty decent offroad for an AWD Sub-Ute.

Plus, I've always been looking for an UBER-RARE All-Trac. ;)

Ahh, buy a crx and the truck. Of course im not really familiar with the performance of an all-trac, but i think the rex is bad ass for the street, and the truck idea is good, but why suck a big ass truck, and you want diesel? f- that, get a single cab 1500, with a decent lift and some wide ass tires, stiffen up the suspension, and that shit will be be fun as hell.

all-trac > CRX hands down

awd > fwd
turbo > na
3sgte > d16a6

built?

awd > fwd
factory turbo > aftermarket turbo
3sgte > just about every honda motor ever made

Loco, you know I've been looking for an all-trac. Hit me up if you decide to sell it

To those that have PMed me about selling the AllTrac... $6500. I won't go lower, however, I will go up... there's four of you who PMed me, so let the bidding begin...

Car has 178,XXX miles on it.
JDM 3S-GTE engine with 18,XXX miles at the time of the swap replaced the USDM 3S-GTE engine at 165K miles.
Front brakes- Brembo blanks and Porterfield R4S pads- ~10K miles on 'em.
New radiator and front axles at 167K miles.
Boost, A/F, and oil pressure gauges.
Exedy clutch
Home depot- spec MBC
Home Depot- spec IC water mister.
~$2000 11 speaker stereo w/ three amps and a custom built box that makes use of wasted space in the trunk.
Full leather seating.
Seven way power drivers's seat.
Power windows, mirrors, locks.
Power sunroof.
AC
Cruise
ABS (actually a good system that doesn't suck)
Drivers airbag
Electronic tilt wheel with memory.
215/50- 15 Kumho 711 tires w/ ~50% tread left.

250 HP, 250 ft lbs of torque, 3350 lb. curb weight. You'd have to drive it to experience it. B has and he can tell you about it. It's fast.

*edit- I'll be seriously looking to sell in December and I'm located in Bend, Oregon.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 10 2003, 05:12 AM
all-trac > CRX hands down

awd > fwd
turbo > na
3sgte > d16a6

built?

awd > fwd
factory turbo > aftermarket turbo
3sgte > just about every honda motor ever made

True, but the reasons I'm chosing the CRX over the AllTrac as a project car are that the CRX will be cheaper in the long run, will give me almost as good performance with less effort (lighter weight), and is infinetly easier to work on.

I just can't see you going from AWD back to FWD,,,brutal...

Back