Got the best fuckin deal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I just bought a complete LS swap minus the linkage and ecu for 400, plus the guy is selling me a 2000 LS longblock for 200 bills.

I never would think I would get a deal like that. i just paid 423 for a LS Longblock.

He owns his own shop and throws out parts all day long. I'm gonna be dealing with this guy a lot more often.

Anyone need a cable LS trans, since I can't use it?

Theyre legit, i saw the cars they came out of

edit**The one came out of his son's crashed integra, the other was a customer who was having a GSR swap done

Cool. Congratulations- now ship the cable transmission to me so I can have it sitting in the garage waiting to go into Katie's 88 Civic... like 2 years from now. :lol:

The trans is a pending sale (45 mins after I got the thing I got offers) but you can throw me an offer and if it's higher and worth it you could be the lucky winner. It has about 100k on it (93xxx miles), I haven't used it because I only had it for less than a day but the guys son said it was in great shape and didn't grind in any gear.

No problem.

The guy has a GSR there too I think. I'm really thinking of buying it since hell give it to me for like 5-600 bucks, all these fucking engines and shit and he doesn't have a goddamn hydro b-series trans.

Back