GSR Turbo help!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsr x civic

hey i need some input on what i can do to better this setup without spending cash on upgrading the block, so here's my plan:

i have a greddy 18g turbo kit, 375hp fmic, turbo timer, 255 fuel pump, s200, fpr, and that's pretty much it.

what i'm probably going to do to lower compression to compensate for the stock pistons will be to get an hks headgasket (82.5x2.6mm) which should help. would this help anything at all, or will it end up just causing complications?

now im wondering if i'll be safe with 310 injectors @ maybe 7 or 8 lbs. my goal is at least 220whp.

help is appreciated. thanks in advanced
emthup.gif

with a s200 you should be fine to run 7-8 psi on a stock sleeved block without lowering the compression, just stick to 93 octane and take your time tuning.

Will 450cc Dsm injectors work on the B series? I know on my D turbo I was going to use them with a resistor box. IF your goal is 220whp you shouldnt have any problems. You can also use a cometic head gasket to lower compression a little.

i was actually planning on running the 450's with a resistor box. lol. and the headgasket i was planning on using a 2.6mm HKS headgasket. =]

your motor can make way over 220 stock. no reason to build it, no reason to lower compression ratio...up the boost and retune

Back