GT4 Release Date Official

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im picking mine up tomorrow morning. i have one 8 am class then its to the mall right after that :) only thing im worried about is that fact that im not home in baltimore where i reserved it. i mean its still ebgames, but just one 250 miles away from the one i reserved it at, lol. so i dunno if it'll work. but im gonna try :). the only other thing is that since i reserved the game over a year ago, the reciept is pretty much blank. you can barely read it. im gonna be pissed if they give me shit about it.

I might actually buy a Ps2 now. Back home, I just used my brothers, but now I don't have any system :(

hmm..This

or save my money for...

This

I'll see you there then.

I'm also picking up the Logitech GT FOrce Pro Wheel...

900 degrees and gas/brake driving :)

well i cant get my copy from my reserve cause im at fucking school. so ill just buy it here then get my money back from my reserve later :) but they dont get it til 2pm so ill have to wait a few hours :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 22 2005, 09:43 AM
:nerd:

you are going back to bristol?
[post=464410]Quoted post[/post]​

Not sure yet. Best Buy by the mall says they aren't releasing until tomorrow so I might have to...

hrm. i might have to call there then too. doesn't look like i'm leaving for lunch anyway... i'll snag it on the way home.

and all i have to say is the enxt play station needs to come with better hook ups. who the fuck uses component video and audio anymore? lol

AT LEAST a digital audio out and S-video out would be better.
I would like a digital audio optical out, and a dvi or hdmi out as well. hell, i'll settel for componet video. 480p is good enough for a game :)

Called both stores, won't be in until tomorrow :(

WTF mate.

dont you guys have an eb games near you? i called the eb gams in baltimore, and the one here in morgantown, WV. both are getting them in at 2 o'clock today.

wild bill just called.
EB is getting it at 4 he said. hes gonna grab me a copy when he goes to get his :)

WTF mate, they said they werent getting them until tomorrow. I hate gaming stores, all the krods that work there are so l33t.

I FUCKING HATE THE MIDWEST!!!! No stores in Minneapolis will have them until at least 6:00pm because, as the guy at EB said "The shipments gets off the plane at 5:15pm tonight" Lol, he made it sound like they were running drugs or something. Anyway, I'm pumped, hopefully I will be playing it by 7pm tonight :D

I just got off the phone with ebgames and they said I can pick up my copy at 7. 2 years of waiting and its finally here :worthyp:

WTF everywhere around here is telling me not till the third. they said it got pushed back again. I called k-mart and wal-mart and both told me the same thing. I'm gonna fucking freak if i don't have this game soon.

Back