GT4 Release Date Official

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like that you can transer over a and b licenses and 100,000. I started off with a used r34 and upgraded the piss out of it. 596hp aint to bad. its sucks that the endurance races are locked untill you reach 25% of the game. other than that the old tracks look better than gt3 and the new tracks are fun to run in. I havent done that Nurburg ring yet, have to do that when I get off work.

Can anyone confrim that it has a g2 teg in it?

Just called Gamestop and they have it in stock. my friends gonna pick his up tonight so i get to play it. Ill get my copy in a few days, cuz i dont got cash anyways

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer@Feb 23 2005, 10:26 AM
wheel_small.jpg

:)
[post=465068]Quoted post[/post]​

Stopped by Fry's Electronics to pick it up today and they had that steering wheel with the racing seat and the pedals for 300. If I had the money and didnt live in a dorm I'd be all over it. <_< Cant wait to get back and play it.

In my opinion, the game is way too easy. Within 3hrs of starting from scratch (1990 RX-7) my room mate and I had a 500hp Nismo Skyline GTR (we got this @ about 5% completion). Today we got a racing 350z we pused to 800hp and I'll tell you, that thing rapes big time. Both the GTR and the 350z can own the shit out of any competition the computer can throw at us, its kinda lame...oh well, maybe we just got lucky!

woot, we're finishing the iA liscense right now!!!

9 min for Nurburing? Did you stop for gas and a BJ?

I just spend 240 bucks on it--PS2, GT4, and memory card...Had to go to 3 fucking stores, everyone sold out of PS2's just for this. I don't like the new small ones.

having the steering wheel with paddle shifter has made me sooo much faster. im going through and getting golds on all my liscences. the wheel takes some getting use to though.

Originally posted by brc80@Feb 23 2005, 02:17 PM
Can anyone confrim that it has a g2 teg in it?
[post=465196]Quoted post[/post]​

no g2 teg...

but a 3g civic Si race car :)

I don't like it.

Sure, there's lots of cars and realistic physics, but the presentation of your 'career' or 'tournaments' is horrible. Graphics are a let down. The overall 'fun factor' is next to none for me. And it's not to say I don't like sims. I really enjoyed Toca Race Driver 2, along with arcade style games (NFSU2). But GT4 doesn't do anything for me.

I'll give the game 5 hours of serious game play. If I'm not impressed by then, it's up for sale here or going on ebay.

The ruined the outside view tach! The horizontal line is absolutely horrible. Havent played much, maybe thats just an arcade feature.

Other then that, I need more time with it before I start making up my mind if i like it or not.

LOL im lovein it........... I waited like two and a half hours last night at an eb games, they were not takin any more preorders and didint know how many extras they had so i waited for them with a lot of other people for the manager to bring them from the other store that the UPS guy had just dropped them off at dropped then off at.

You gus gota run the stock 454 chevelle at the nur. It works bad ass in stock form, its kind funny but fun as hell, feels like your on a roler coster.

played it for a couple hours today. its cool. we just played arcade mode. i hope there is more cars in Gran Turismo Mode. they said there would be Lambos in this one, but i didnt see any in Arcade. I like that they brought back the used car stuff, now i can buy a CRX :worthy:

Originally posted by preluderjs@Feb 24 2005, 03:54 AM
The ruined the outside view tach! The horizontal line is absolutely horrible. Havent played much, maybe thats just an arcade feature.

Other then that, I need more time with it before I start making up my mind if i like it or not.
[post=465511]Quoted post[/post]​

who uses outside view? lol

heres a pic of my gt4 setup :) thats my kitchen table i stole for the wheel, lol.

gallery_1242_98_20184.jpg

Back