GT4 Release Date Official

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FYI, DONT TRY TO COPY YOUR GARAGE FROM ONE MEMORY CARD TO ANOTHER!!

My buddy just tried that, and lost ALL of his garage!! LOL! 3 days work GONE... lol... he lost his silverado SS, 350z Race edition, CTR, and a few others... :) The only thing he has left now is the car that was active, the caddy cien. :)

well, i did that capri race and got some cash, and i built up an R34 to 832 hp or some shit.

its weird. when i let go of the accelerator, it still accelerates. anyone else notce this on high-boost cars?

Do you have nitrous on that thing? I noticed when I'm juicing I accelerate a little bit.

Either that or its your hitchhiker thumb ;)

nope- no nawwwwwwwwwwwwws.

its an r34 M-spec Nur

when i let go of the throttle (and you can watch the white line drop) it still pulls WOT for like 4 seconds. i have to hit the brake when i don't even want to just to get it to stop being floored (when all i want to do is half/part throttle through the corner).

and for the record, no its not my thumbs :D

Maybe your button is getting stuck? I dunno.

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer@Mar 1 2005, 09:29 AM
Maybe your button is getting stuck? I dunno.
[post=467580]Quoted post[/post]​

I think B's been playing the new Playboy Mansion game alone at night too much.... :ph34r:

no, its not.. i can watch the TPS gauge :p and it drops to nothing when i release... and its onyl this car.

anyone else notice that now we do have a limited amount of fuel? maybe im an idiot but i just noticed the fuel gauge yesterday

Anyone else have a problem with the 350Z? not the fairlady, but the regular one. when i bought it i couldnt enter the FR races. i figured out its because it technically doesnt have a drive type listed, if you look at the specs, thats fucked up.

Originally posted by preluderjs+Feb 23 2005, 06:17 PM-->
Oscar Mayer
@Feb 23 2005, 10:26 AM
wheel_small.jpg

:)
[post=465068]Quoted post[/post]​

Stopped by Fry's Electronics to pick it up today and they had that steering wheel with the racing seat and the pedals for 300. If I had the money and didnt live in a dorm I'd be all over it. <_< Cant wait to get back and play it.
[post=465296]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF frys has that?, damn im getting it.

yeah, a lot of models aren't listed with a drivetrain layout. and thus, you can't enter specific powertrain layout races. :(

I thought it was pretty gay how its the regular base model that does that. I could understand a special model or something, but a base 350, it dioesnt make sense. oh well, you cant turbo those anyway, only SC. And i like my STi better anyway, that thing actually looks scary as hell driving it.

my garage is now up to 4 cars
CRX ~260hp
Z06~700hp
STi~550hp
Amuse carbon-stock~600hp

can you buy the amuse carbon or do you win it?

ah ok. i just bought a dark goldish r34 m-spec nur. i cant wait to get all the upgrades and get this beast on the track

Someone else said 100k for the Amuse, mine was 250k. either way its badass, but i was wondering if the poster f'ed up or if the game actually changes the price or soemthing.

also someone has yet to mention the begining movie. anyone else think its badass and the graphics just amazing? i love it

Back