H22, B18. Great deals!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey whats up bro, sorry to hear about the scam. Hey listen, I live in MA so if you need any help, let me know. I also drive a tow truck and know people who do trespass. Let me know if you want his shit rippped from ground. B)
DIE SCAMMERS & THIEVES!!!

hell yea bad ass. time to contact the attorney general and maybe get in touch with him. all i need now is the addy of where he lives. lol. bad thing is he can read all this. o well. time to find a link to contact the attorney general.

contacte my attorney general. he/she apparently only handles issues of multiple complaints. i.e. class action. so, they told me to contact the attorney general of Mass. so i did. they said since its internet they can't do anything, but refered me to the internet fraud company. ? www.ifccfbi.gov hopefully i can get better results there. tonight i'm filing a police report.

police report was filed. if i dont hear anything by tomorrow i'm supposed to call. i also sent all the paper work to the credit card company. hopefully this bitch gets arrested.

Man, I just read this whole thread, what a bunch of f'n crap. I really hope you get your money back plus extra for damages.

Just a quick word of advice, which I am sure you already know but considering the nature of some of the posts on this thread I think it warrants mention. Anyway, be very careful what you say or directly or indirectly ask the people on this forum (though they are only trying to help) to do, as this thread could be used as evidence against you if something happened. The last thing you want to happen is charges filed against you for harassment or assult.

I don't mean to be a drag, just looking out for you.

Anyway good luck!

just to let you know guys i seen the user name eastonball on other honda list of scammers,he jacked many people before, that sucks if i saw this post before it happend.I would definitely warned you

hope so too. i'm going to contact the police again. i mailed all the info to my credit card company, which means when they give me my money back, they will be the ones going after this guy.

as far as incrimination. i think i've done a good job of not incriminating myself in any way. i hope. lol. but ye ai understnd not to say certain things that could be constrewd or even meant directly. people do seem to offer quite often.

i went through a situation over $200 and if the withdraw the money from their paypal account before you file a claim and sieze there funds, there will be no funds to sieze.

thats exactly what it was. except this was $1600 know what i means.

ok so mastercard gave me my money back. and EASTONBALL is back on AIM again. now all i have to do is persue the legal aspect and see what i can do there.

Back