H22 Installment?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol good job. but i hope he comes back with a different name so i can jack him around too, you guys get all the fun :angry: :(

Originally posted by debbieriv@May 14 2003, 05:18 PM
Hey guys!!
I going to swap my engine from f22 to h22. (91 accord 4dr EX) I have the wireharness, engine, ecu and the axles. Now everything should plug no problem right? Has anyone completed this job yet? if you have send me and email about it. (debbieriv8@aol.com) I looking for some pictures to make sure the job was done. If so send me pictures of it. That would be a great help....

Thanks in advance for input
[post=92666]Quoted post[/post]​

hey i put my brothers h22 in his 93 accord with no problem everything is a direct bolt, up the accord tranny will bolt up to the engine and for the wiring u need to run the vtec selonoid and pressure switch to pins a4 and d6, the accord wiring harness will go right on the prelude engine with no problem but u have to extend a few wires and the plugs from your factory ecu will plug right in to the p13 ecu, but i had 1 problem when i tried to start it, it wouldnt start so i had to run the plug comeing from the external coil to the distribitur and it fired right up with no problem.

Back