H22 Swap Into 97 Civic Dx Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 97 hatchback 1.4i civic and I want to put a H22 in but I have struggled to get any information on whats needed to make it happen.Wanna thank you guys for your help:worthyp:

I have a 97 hatchback 1.4i civic and I want to put a H22 in but I have struggled to get any information on whats needed to make it happen.Wanna thank you guys for your help:worthyp:

Did you see my post above? I wouldn't necessarily go by the info in this thread, seeing as it's mostly several years old. Go check out Hasport's website for instructions on how to put an H22 into a Civic...

how much did u spend to get ur h22 in ur eg..?? just on parts not labor..

Did you bother to read through this thread? It's old, the original poster is no longer around. Furthermore, I don't see any posts about anyone swapping an H22 into an EG, just EKs...

Can you keep AC with an h22 EG swap?

My God dude! Did you not read any of the posts above? This thread is 5 fuckin' years old! The guy who started it hasn't been to this site in years! Just start a new thread please...

Axles are needed. I have a 97 hatch with H22 and due to the lengh of the orginal axles, they push the knuckle into the tranny. check out ebay for axles
i ave a f22b1 into my 92eg hb my ecu is chip to redlin at 92k but it dosn't it redlin at 8k what can it be

i ave a f22b1 into my 92eg hb my ecu is chip to redlin at 92k but it dosn't it redlin at 8k what can it be

I hope to God that this post was meant to be sarcastic...

so can you help me or not

Did you not read my post to the other guy above? This thread is five fuckin' years old dude. Start a new one in the appropriate forum if you need help...

with the h22 you just have to get the motor mounts and stuff but the are 3 vtech wires you have to hook upp. and the wire you can go anywhere and get 18 ga. wire and get more info how to wire up the vtech. and i dont know much and turbos for civics. i got a 92 prelude w/ h22a1

Locked, seems brutal couldnt get the point past that it was an old thread.
if any mod feels it shouldnt be locked, please do so and delete this post.

If you have any questions about doing this swap, use the search function, if that doesnt work, make a NEW thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back