Had better credit than I thought I did...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I figured 600.. 650, maybe... but my midscore is between 756-758, which of course, doesn't do a whole lot for property taxes, or getting the payment I want to... but I also just learned that PMI is tax deductible as of January 1st, 2007.

Might have a house this year afterall.

Didn't think I was gonna be able to pull it off.

THANK GOD for working for my dad, where I can be around real estate and mortgage brokers almost every day.

;)

Holy shit. That's awesome to hear man. I wish mine was that high. I'd be all over a house. Seriously do that shit.

:)

in three years I could have a house and be completely debt free, aside from that house.

This company that I was doing work for has been a customer of my dads for pretty much the entire time the company has been open, so we know the owner very well, and the best part is they love me there. haha

i just ran my credit the other day for a home loan. it was good, but not that good. you have rediculously high credit score for your age. good job man.

were did you get your score from ?? is it a true fico score ??

From the three major credit bureaus.

It had my capital one, state farm, lenscrafters, dell, and my few loans on it etc. It's legit.

... are there fake credit scores out there too?

Holy shit, that's amazing credit. I have 650 and I had some fun in my 20s. My gf is serious as shit, never a late payment EVER and she has your credit.

I was gonna close my capital one account, but the guy is like "that's your longest line of credit, leave it open, it's helping your score out tremendously".

So I think I'll leave it alone for now.

yeah there are scores know as fako scores usually obtained from credit monitoring services. If you did a 3-in1 credit report with score it's usually a fico score.

From what I have heard the only true place to get a true fico score is from myfico.com and that has been backed up by a few sources. My scores from a three in one site were 60 points higher than the myfico scores so I would be leary of what is real.

So... if this guy got my credit rating from a 'myfico' place, and it tends to be higher on a 3-1 site... that'd probably put my credit rating over 800... which is next to impossible without a long term line of credit.

I don't see any reason why my credit WOULDN'T be that high. A few lines of good credit lasting over 5 years, no repo's, no foreclosures, no bankruptcies... Just good credit with great payment histories.

other way around the 3-1 place was 60 points higher than myfico. From what I have read different intitutions use different formulas to cater their needs.

Fuck it, I don't care. I got on freecreditreport.com and checked it.

My PLUS Score from Experian: 730. When I asked what my credit rating from teh guy I was talking to he said he couldn't tell me exactly anyway, maybe he bumped it a few times. But I saw his inquiry on my report.

730 credit rating is still pretty fucking awesome.

Last edited:
both of you at once? now, what would hondaswap think of that? i know what i'd hear 'ttiwwop' lol

my credit blows... so, i can't own the house... but i can marry the one who does. :D hahaha

Experian PLUS score: 730
Equifax PLUS score: 761
TransUnion PLUS score: 733

Perhaps he averaged them. All I know is my credit kicks some serious fucking ass.

Back