HALLOWEEN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
:bash:

tardcart2.gif

Oldschool Hondaswap icons, yo :cool:

This was the second version, I lost the original one which was better IMO. :mrgreen:

I got my costume. im gonna be a nurse..

I know its a little over played. but I look so good in it :mrgreen:

I was thinking about making some home made decorations.. but i cant come up with anything other than spider webs made out of cotton balls....... and like cut out spiders..........
I want to do something cool.. any ideas?

get very thin strings and put a bunch of them like next to your door, so whoever knocks on it, they have to go through it. and when they do they get that feeling on their skin. you know what i mean right. like if you leave your porch light on, get like black string or something they wont be able to see. when it touches their skin tey get that jumpy feeling.

Quoted post[/post]]
I got my costume. im gonna be a nurse..

I know its a little over played. but I look so good in it :mrgreen:
You can't post that, and then not post pics. :thumbsdown:

But honestly, nurse is right behind the school girl costumes in outfits that turn me on the most. :thumbsup:

You forgot the point of Halloween to girls, Steve.

It's the ONE day of the year where they can dress like a complete slut, and still get away with it without receiving shit. (from other women at least)

Seems some of them get away with it every day. And to them: My ass. Bon Appetit.

fancydressparty.jpg

As long as noone goes as this^ It'll be a good Halloween.

Me and my good friend are going as none other than Jake and Elwood Blues....that's right, THE BLUES BROTHERS!!

I think I'm gonna be a pirate again this year, as seen in this shot of me:

Yarr.jpg

Yarr.

Well, I grew a goattee out because I thought we were going to be the Scooby Doo crew and I was going to be shaggy, but a Scooby Doo costume is ridiculously expensive just to get drunk in and ruined.

So now...dun dun...we're going as the ghostbusters. We have white jumpsuits, matching backpacks, name tags, ghostbuster patches on the suits, and miniature super soakers filled with beer.

Back