HELLOOOOOO SasSi!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe it's because I grew up in a beachtown and hot chicks are a dime a dozen, but who cares.

for all those who don't care about hot chicks, here's one just for you guys...

s4006e8be94ee1.jpg

Come on guy's.....I feel a little sorry for her....

She has to touch, pose in/on, be around rice all the time.....

she should get some cudo's for that brave act.

Exactly, lets show some some respect. how many of us would pose in a thong for the entire world to see???

To all you leg humpers out there....

If you put half as much effort into picking up on women in the real world as you do
running your mouth online you could probibly get laid tonight.

BTW :hitit:

Originally posted by JOHNNYLIGHTFOOT@Jan 15 2004, 03:32 PM
Exactly, lets show some some respect. how many of us would pose in a thong for the entire world to see???

How much money are we talking about here? :)

Besides, I don't know if there's any "respect", per se, to be had for showing your bewbies. It's not exactly a talent....

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jan 15 2004, 02:37 PM-->
JOHNNYLIGHTFOOT
@Jan 15 2004, 03:32 PM

How much money are we talking about here? :)

Besides, I don't know if there's any "respect", per se, to be had for showing your bewbies. It's not exactly a talent....

true.

But you have to be confident in your self, or extremely intoxicated, to show your body off like that. that is what i was getting at. not everybody has enough self esteem to be able to do that. that is what we should be admiring, not her "assets"

i lovve you too B,

brings a tear to my eye *sniff* *sniff*

Back