Help me buy a new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i know what you mean about growing on you...
trackers, gayest "jeeps" ever made, but if you actually cruise around in one, they're pretty cool beaters

and my friends mom has a mini van
like an 01 dodge something
i never liked mini vans but after driving it for 2-3 hours on a trip, i loved it
nice power, options, roomy... mini vans are awesome for road trips, but i will prob never own one

P1010942.JPG

logged in,

Information <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">The topic or post you requested does not exist</td></tr></tbody></table>

pissedoffsol said:
logged in,

Information <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">The topic or post you requested does not exist</td></tr></tbody></table>

Raucous Banter/ Subaru wagons begin to take over DGtrials members..:lol:

Buy a new Fit Sport. Trust me- they're fun to drive. You may want to upgrade the rear sway bar, but that's about all it needs.

I find it interesting that your legs can't fit into the S2000. My quads are just as big as yours.

i just measured. :D

just above the knee, 22"
all the way up the crotch, 29"

so yeah, i have big legs.

but its too much money for the fit...

trans.gif

$15,170.00
Manual Transmission

way over my price range

pissedoffsol said:
i just measured. :D

just above the knee, 22"
all the way up the crotch, 29"

so yeah, i have big legs.

but its too much money for the fit...

trans.gif

$15,170.00
Manual Transmission

way over my price range

Holy shit, I highly doubt biking had to do with your legs being THAT big. shit I use to bike all the time before getting into motorcycles.

I think your legs have more to do with your mommy and daddy then anything else.

Like I said, just get an old accord beater and drive it.

reckedracing said:
eh, i was less than pleased with subaru
my grand mother had an auto legacy? wagon
tranny took a dump at like 40K
then the oil seals, prob cam seals were leaking so much oil you couldn't see out of the back window
it was horrible

have you thought about an integra B?
should meet all your criteria
I believe he said they were delivery boxes for the motors for civics. I still love mine though.

jeffie7 said:
Holy shit, I highly doubt biking had to do with your legs being THAT big. shit I use to bike all the time before getting into motorcycles.

I think your legs have more to do with your mommy and daddy then anything else.

Like I said, just get an old accord beater and drive it.

belive it or not, i used to race cross country moutain bikes... and i've done a few down hill trials at mt. snow and killington.

my best was 16th out of 89.

i have next to 0 fat on my thighs. i'll take a pic if you want to see my pasty ass legs :p

my dad's a big dude too... so i guess i get it from him some what, but he's not that strong.

back in college, i could sled 650 in 3 sets.

pissedoffsol said:
belive it or not, i used to race cross country moutain bikes... and i've done a few down hill trials at mt. snow and killington.

i have next to 0 fat on my thighs. i'll take a pic if you want to see my pasty ass legs :p

my dad's a big dude too... so i guess i get it from him some what, but he's not that strong.

Look at any lance armstrongs legs.. like I said you get it from somewhere.

so this should solve it then. buy a good bicycle.

under 10k
fun to ride
gets you in shape
still have the sti for winter
cheap on gas
no need for insurance

sounds like a winner to me

he has a 45 minute commute by car, that'd take 4 hours by bike one way.

pissedoffsol said:

Haha, i know how ya feel. i am the same damn way. my legs are huge, with almost no fat. I used to do inline and ride bmx, and though i don't think they are big because of it, it was definately an advantage having the strength to jump big stuff.

it sucks though because i have to buy baggier pants or else they are all tight in the thighs

Bob Vila said:
he has a 45 minute commute by car, that'd take 4 hours by bike one way.

no way, bike's qualify for the car pool lane. plus he could just dip around stopped traffic. it might actually be faster. i know lance could do it. :lol:

pissedoffsol said:
car pool lane? wtf is that.

HOV lane, that extra lane on the left of the freeway with the diamond. i don't know what you guys call it on the east coast.

Back