Hondas I did not know existed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yup all those acura-civics, CSX and EL's and such are all here :).

i show that pic of the ek w/ the 1.6 EL front and he just about made sweet love to the computer

now he wont stop talking about it, and asking me if i can find out how to get it

i was wondering, justin66, is there a shop up there that stocks EL front clips?

Ford has some pretty nice cars...overseas.

i show that pic of the ek w/ the 1.6 EL front and he just about made sweet love to the computer

now he wont stop talking about it, and asking me if i can find out how to get it

i was wondering, justin66, is there a shop up there that stocks EL front clips?

Well they are a very common car here, so they arnt really treated like say a JDM car here in North America. Your best bet would be to come to some Canadian junk yards and rip it out, or buy the car used. They can be as cheap as a civic used. All in all they are just civics with maybe some different interiors and a bit of trim. Fancy civics. Ive never looked into them much, but they are everywhere, a little rarer than your average civic but at a first glance they look the same. Hell maybe i should find an EL and swap my B16 into it, it will be the new fad.... CDM civics baby!:cool:

.....sorry i couldnt be much help.....

damn ive been to canada 2 times..and now i wanna go back and do a road trip to see all the hondas

ACCORDWAGON.jpg

HERES ONE USA WILL NEVER SEE. THE 2000- 2002 ACCORD HAD A WAGON TOO.

nah, man .. i'm pretty sure that was the 00-02 accord wag in japan. im gonna wiki it just to make sure :)

EDIT: I stand corrected wiki has informed me that it should be a 09 wagon

Last edited:
nah, man .. i'm pretty sure that was the 00-02 accord wag in japan. im gonna wiki it just to make sure :)

EDIT: I stand corrected wiki has informed me that it should be a 09 wagon

No, you were right the 00-02 were in japan.

Last edited:

I never stated that the pic was 00-02. What I stated was the car in the pic the USA will never see, and that 00-02 also had a wagon too.

Back