how ghetto are YOU?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
Long story short,

going out for the night and i needed some cologne.

well few weeks ago, used up the last of my Chanel

SO I needed to improvise......

got out my stack of Maxims I receive in the mail, and you know those little advertisements for Cologne companies that got the flap in the magazine where you open it and you can smell what it smells like?

YUP :)

ripped it out, all over my neck.

DAMN I SMELL GOOD.

lol. whats the most ghettoist thing you ever done?

I regularly (well on the weekends anyway, and only if I'm feeling like I don't give a shit) use extension cords for belts...

Lol, my radiator fan is held into its shroud with 3 zip ties....yeah, pretty damn ghetto....but I'm happy, atleast for now until it breaks :D

haha, i can remember one...i was in 8th grade, and i ran out of hair gel (this was back in the day when slicked back hair was cool)...i grabbed my gilette gel deoderant and put it all over my hair. needless to say, i am now having issues with baldness.

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Jul 14 2004, 12:42 AM
Lol, my radiator fan is held into its shroud with 3 zip ties....yeah, pretty damn ghetto....but I'm happy, atleast for now until it breaks :D

fuck that, my radiator itself is being held on my 2 zipties.

fuck that, my radiator itself is being held on my 2 zipties

Damn i'm jealous :D ...I just can't wait til im driving down the interstate and i hear a weird freakin noise...like something breaking.......

ANOTHER GHETTO STORY...i had some sweet puma running shoes back in like 10th grade, and i played a lot of tennis and soccer in them besides running in them....well needless to say the soles wore out in them freakin fast, but the rest of the shoes were like perfect...so i put a layer of cardboard as the soles and duct taped them in, until the shoes were completely ruined....those shoes really sukked balls whenever it was wet outside, lol

ok you all lose....I have in my name a 73 cj5
here is it... the seats are rapped in duct tape... next the exhaust had some holes in it... so i got a vinal sheet from MC donalds... dont ask... and cut it and rapped it around the spots then... convered it in duct tape... next both rear lights are held on with the duct and the front fender is also...

ok the cord-belt-thing.... i was so bored one day i cut one to length and the 2 ends lock together....

the radiators.... PLZ... seriously mine is held with nylon string at the top...

there is more, but for now that will sufice to tell me ghettoness....

a primered my 1990 Honda Civic hatchback with about 6 rattle cans of Krylon primer in a day. does that count?

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jul 13 2004, 11:58 PM
I used soap for deoderant in Jr. High...bad idea, my arm pits were burnin like a mofo.

Sometimes I forget to get all the later off my body, and just say whateva, and wipe it off with a towel.

Originally posted by MikeBergy+Jul 14 2004, 02:24 AM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Jul 13 2004, 11:58 PM
I used soap for deoderant in Jr. High...bad idea, my arm pits were burnin like a mofo.

Sometimes I forget to get all the later off my body, and just say whateva, and wipe it off with a towel.

thats noy ghetto, thats just plain fucking lazy :worthy:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 14 2004, 12:26 AM
ripped it out, all over my neck.
lol. whats the most ghettoist thing you ever done?

me and my friend's would walk into the mall though the department stores just so we could use the sample cologne's

i had a hole in my muffler so i bought a repair kit and put it on.... the repair kit lasted two days..... then what i did was cut a pop can up to fit over the hole and used black electric tape and then i used duct tape lots of it. that held for almost a month till i put a new muffler on.

I do the magazine thing all the time when I've got nothing else to wear. :)

The jeans I wear when I'm working on the car are a few inches too big in the waist... Instead of a belt I bring two of the belt loops together with twist ties... Works great. :)

and this is pretty darn ghetto... It lasted 8 months, through the winter, and never let a drop of water into the car, though.

What are we looking for in the picture there?

Ahh.. I see it now. Didn't see the "next" thingy. That's not ghetto, that's too well-ingineered to be ghetto. Ghetto is the conversion van I saw the other day with the duct tape quarterpanel.

not really ghetto... but once after I finished my fifth of vodka, I filled it with water, and sold it to someone at this party. for more than I actually paid for it!!!

Originally posted by Iron 1@Jul 14 2004, 11:43 AM
not really ghetto... but once after I finished my fifth of vodka, I filled it with water, and sold it to someone at this party. for more than I actually paid for it!!!

If we're talking scams, I think I've got most people beat. :) Around 1998 I created a false company, TGFN Software, with a fake office, half a dozen supposed employees, whos job it was to make games 'more fair' by providing the entire public with cheats to various online games. The REAL sole purpose was to steal peoples Starcraft CD Keys and format their hard drives. I stole a little-known taiwanese programmers starcraft maphack, changed the interface to make it look like my own, and embedded my own undetectable-by-antivirus version of Back Orifice into it. Upon execution, the program would email me their CD key and IP address, at which time I would format their hard drive to erase the evidence, or just mess with them. When Starcraft Broodwar was released, I created the very first Broodwar maphack in under 24 hours of release by simply changing the reference to the starcraft process from the starcraft exe to the broodwar exe.

To advertize the maphack, I came up with an automated bot that could automatically connect to Battlenet and spam an advertizement in every channel. It was actually 10 to 12 bots advertizing at once, all with a name of random capital I's and lowercase L's, which all looked the same with Battlenet's font, to make them all look like a single person. The bot(s) would join a channel for a split second and leave after advertizing, only being in the channel for a few tenths of a second. This way, the bot couldn't be put on ignore by anyone so everyone would always see the ad, and if they managed to guess the right combination of I's and L's for one bot, they'd still get spammed by the others, leading some to believe it was some kind of super bot that couldn't be set to ignore. Blizzard eventually changed the font that all of Battlenet uses to make I's and L's different because of this.

After recieving 80,000 unique hits to the site in a few months, TGFN being a household name among starcraft players, Blizzard mailed a cease and decist letter to the Woodman Towers in Omaha, Nebraska, the supposed location of TGFN Software listed on the website. Around that time I started to realize that maybe it was time to shut things down and avoid legal trouble. Got alot of cd keys out of it, and had lots of fun scaring people by taking control of their computer, opening notepad and typing to them. :)

After a year or so TGFN returned, this time in the little known online game 10Six. With TGFN still well known, I created alot of hype for a supposed cheat for 10Six that would soon be released, allowing people to get free money, unlimited health, etc. Of course that couldn't be done, but if TGFN claimed it could, people were going to try it. :) The whole community started worriing about it after a while, and when it was finally released, it was just a visual Basic front end that did nothing, but contained the same payload as the Starcraft one. All I ended up doing though was to destroy the account of one of the richest players in the game who was a known cheater. For some reason I had a gut feeling to not mess with anyone else.

That's my scam confessional. :) Anyone have anything better? :D

Back