how ghetto are YOU?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 14 2004, 12:50 AM
Most ghetto thing I ever done was read this thread.

YOU AINT GOTSTA LIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

word round the hondaswap campfire is that on the weekends Ji dyes his hair blonde, gets some baggy pants (worn backwards of course) and a Malcom X hat turned to the side and drives down to the black part of Conneticut to participate in freestyle raps yo !!!!

Yo my name is Ji,
Im not as white as B
I like girls the color of pee
im as wiggered out as eminem,
THATS ME !!!

damn, for a dago italian...i just flowed haha. white people shouldnt rap.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 14 2004, 01:21 PM
word round the hondaswap campfire is that on the weekends Ji dyes his hair blonde, gets some baggy pants (worn backwards of course) and a Malcom X hat turned to the side and drives down to the black part of Conneticut to participate in freestyle raps yo !!!!

I've got the pictures to prove it:

JiRap.jpg

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 14 2004, 03:11 PM
i have carbon fiber windsheild wipers on the sol.

nuff said.

That's not ghetto, it's stage 2 weight reduction.

Damn you people are ghetto, I feel the need to take a shower after reading this thread.

All of you are fucking Dirt McGirt scumbags.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 14 2004, 09:03 AM
then what i did was cut a pop can up to fit

it's SODA can!

:lol:

this reminded me of the pop vs. soda thread from a while back...sorry

For my friend's funeral, I didn't have shoe laces so I folded electrical tape in half and laced my shoes with it.

-> Steve

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre+Jul 14 2004, 08:30 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Jul 14 2004, 09:03 AM

it's SODA can!

hahaha..i was like pop can? wtf is a pop can?

the ghetto-est thing iv ever done was when i forgot my jock strap, cup, or wutever you call it home. so i took hockey tape..broke the blade off my back up's back up stick. placed it in a sock and taped it in position for optimul genital protection....have to protect the kids :p

orrrrrrr my bondo job when i back up into a tree

My friend hit my sisters car (his was red, hers was white), and I had him use White-Out on it, but I didn't do it myself...so, my previous posts still counts.

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Jul 14 2004, 12:42 AM
Lol, my radiator fan is held into its shroud with 3 zip ties....yeah, pretty damn ghetto....but I'm happy, atleast for now until it breaks :D

My front lip on the right hand side is hanging off. The place where it screws in was shredded when i decided to tag a guardrail early last summer. On top of that I have no hub caps and ride on 4 stealies. My right turn signal doesnt match the left, my car has been keyed atleast 2 times and also hit into atleast 3 times since I've gotten it. My entire rear quarterpanel is fubar'd with rust and I fixed that with the nice easy super awesome fix of black duct tape. My back right tail light is cracked and held in with bondo type crap. I have a dent that looks like the barrel of a baseball bat on my front left fender, the front right one is fubar'd as well. My transmission has been bad since I got the car and I've managed to put on 21,000 miles with a bad transmission and a car that now basically rattles itself to death. My tumbler or something in my ignition is fubar'd and I can pull my keys straight out of the ignition even while the car is still on and if i don't they jingle to the point where i want to commit suicide. My tailgate has the hole that i drilled in it to pull the dent from here my friend rear ended me and now its justed to shit. My back bumper is cracked, I have various zip ties throughout the car, my spare in the trunk is ghetto rigged, i have a 14in long crack in my windshield thats been there for a few months now and also my car has been completely stripped and the interior was put together again half assed.

All this on a '94 Del Sol S. Anyone want to buy my car?

Originally posted by h22bubbleback+Jul 14 2004, 10:19 PM-->
Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Jul 14 2004, 08:30 PM
92CivicCx
@Jul 14 2004, 09:03 AM

it's SODA can!

hahaha..i was like pop can? wtf is a pop can?

the ghetto-est thing iv ever done was when i forgot my jock strap, cup, or wutever you call it home. so i took hockey tape..broke the blade off my back up's back up stick. placed it in a sock and taped it in position for optimul genital protection....have to protect the kids :p

orrrrrrr my bondo job when i back up into a tree

as have played hockey for 7 years, this is defenitly not a wise way to protect the family jewels. A teammate of mine did something similar (broke peice of his shin pad off) and taped it to his genitals when he forgot his jockstrap. Long story short he ended up in the hospital that night with blue balls, and no not the kind you of thinking of.

My buddies and I used to steal pop(soda :) ) from our school using a dollar and some clear packing tape. We'd take a dollar, and carefully attach the tape to each side of the dollar. As the dollar would just make it inside the machine, we'd yank it back out. Not only do you get a pop, but it gave back change :lol: We wiped that fucker out so many times they disabled the dollar scanner. :)

I grew up after that, a little.

Originally posted by tab@Jul 14 2004, 11:34 PM
My buddies and I used to steal pop(soda :) ) from our school using a dollar and some clear packing tape. We'd take a dollar, and carefully attach the tape to each side of the dollar. As the dollar would just make it inside the machine, we'd yank it back out. Not only do you get a pop, but it gave back change :lol: We wiped that fucker out so many times they disabled the dollar scanner. :)

I used to do that too :D Nowadays the machines have alarms in them that go off when you try it... Don't ask me how I know that... :blink: :ph34r:

Originally posted by tab@Jul 14 2004, 09:34 PM

haha, we did that shit too!! guess its only the older ones taht let you get away with it.

also in middle school, the pay phones. if you took a paper clip and straightend it out, putting one end into the center of the speaker and the other end ground onto the phone (near the buttons) you would be able to make a phone call...

got you all beat in forging u.s. currency...

back in highschool me and my buddies (1992) had a small "addiction" playing street fighter 2.

we played it before class, during lunch and after class at the local liquor stores.

well as you can all guess, .50 a play added up. (yes, those damn liquor store owners knew how popular the game was and decided to price gouge)

i forgot how i learned it, but if you take a nickel and take a normal 16 ounce hammer and set the nickel on your garage floor, you can pound the nickel into the shape of a quarter.

then once it is the diameter of the quarter, you put it in the video game machine and it works like a charm.

now this was back in 1992, and im sure over the past 10 years the machines are sophisticated enough to realize its not a quarter. but it just might work.

another thing we did, was we used to like going down to the local pier to hang out.

well, the bastards at city hall decided to put up parking meters. these parking meters were the mechanical kind, where you pop in change, and then turn the mechanical lever. (getting harder and harder to find those types of meters nowadays. everything is electronic)

well to avoid paying the change meter, we would take our wallets. turn the lever till it was horizontal, then with wallet in right hand, smash the lever down as hard as we could. if done right, about 4 hours would appear on the meter. it took a while to get the hang of it, but i was able to do it in LESS time than it would take to pay the meter like you were supposed to.

i was so good, there was a cop sitting across the road looking at us, and i had my buddy stand in front of the meter, nonchalantly, and i was so quick that the cop never knew what was going on.

I hit a curb with my old car and it bent my core support into a Arc and my bumper was ripped off.

I decided to ziptie the bumper back on, and when I got home, I took a 2x4, ziptied it onto the core support without the radiator in, and I hit the shit out of with a sledgehammer until it was almost straight.

One time, I couldn't get my pins to work on my deck, so I ran everything off 1 channel. I also did this for my turn signals because the wires were cut at the harness, so I ran wires for theothers, all the way around the car.

BTW this was my old car. I didn't have any supports, because "weight reduction" \

I ended up hitting someone from behind, and ofcourse with no support at 20mph it bent my frame like a popcan, and I still got that fixed 2 days later at my friends shop, where we ziptied the hood down because the latch was broke in the accident.

The ziptie failed, and it broke mmy windshield, hood, and sunroof, where we used a few audiobahn stickers to hold the glass to gether, so I could make the 20 mile treck home so the glass wouldn't cave in from the wind.

This car is still now being driven today, buy some retard that wanted sohc vtec power and gave me his clean crx. MAHAHAHAHA!

Those were the early years of my retardation where you learn what not to do.

Back