I Dont care about the RHD Haters... ITS ON!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My bad, I thought you said don't do it.... I apologize for the misquote.

hows it comming along?

mine is done up and running.. ^_^

not the correct way yet, but it's together..

Originally posted by tegboi@Jul 9 2005, 10:46 PM
hows it comming along?

mine is done up and running.. ^_^

not the correct way yet, but it's together..
[post=523354]Quoted post[/post]​

I still need parts. I got tired of looking for them right now, and started building my daily driver. Once i got my 89 done, i will hit the 93 hard.

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jul 10 2005, 07:07 AM
I still need parts. I got tired of looking for them right now, and started building my daily driver. Once i got my 89 done, i will hit the 93 hard.
[post=523465]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF man!! I don't think you should stop one prject to start another. IMO thats why there are so many half-ass cars rolling around. You should do whatever is necessary to finish this. If that other guy got his up and running then ask him where he got whatever parts your missing. Also, I assumed you already had all the parts you needed before you started. To me it's insanity to start a project like this w/o having all the parts first. This isn't a hater post, you can go back and check I supported you earlier and still do, just some advice on what I think is the best way to get projects done. One at a time.

You know, you could always just leave the firewall off and use the engine as a foot warmer. Just throw some cross beams in there to hold the frame up and keep your feet toasty in the winter.

Sounds like it's coming along though.

Originally posted by Lantis@Jul 10 2005, 09:30 PM
You know, you could always just leave the firewall off and use the engine as a foot warmer. Just throw some cross beams in there to hold the frame up and keep your feet toasty in the winter.
[post=523841]Quoted post[/post]​

How could you even think of such a thing when you live in Texas?! :lol:

Originally posted by Calesta+Jul 10 2005, 10:50 PM-->
@Jul 10 2005, 09:30 PM

[post=523854]Quoted post[/post]​

It gets cold here. Maybe not down to 0 but it gets down to like 20 in the winter..

Originally posted by Lantis+Jul 11 2005, 04:14 AM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 10 2005, 10:50 PM
Lantis
@Jul 10 2005, 09:30 PM

[post=523854]Quoted post[/post]​

It gets cold here. Maybe not down to 0 but it gets down to like 20 in the winter..
[post=523934]Quoted post[/post]​

0 BAH! Western NY Laughs at 0 degrees!!! Tshirt weather I say.

minus12deg.jpg

Not the coldest winter but pretty cold.

BTW: that read negative 12 degrees

the coldest I can remember ever having around here was like 10 degrees. but usually it doesn't drop much below freezing. but it will get down to 18-19 once in a while.

Originally posted by Lantis@Jul 11 2005, 04:00 AM
the coldest I can remember ever having around here was like 10 degrees. but usually it doesn't drop much below freezing. but it will get down to 18-19 once in a while.
[post=523943]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol

Wholy crap...
this thread has 2,475 views at this time...

thats cause we want to see the progress on your car

Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 14 2005, 02:39 PM
what a blue baller i thought there was actually something new :(
[post=526187]Quoted post[/post]​

that was me this asshole never signs out

thats fucking crazy bro... congrats on your acheivements so far.

well, i cnat wait to see it done. now, how do you plan on getting thecar legal to drive in the states?

why are you rims diff colors LOL...please tell me those blue are just for slicks or something...at the track..dont' tell me you drive around like that...

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jul 26 2005, 10:02 PM
why are you rims diff colors LOL...please tell me those blue are just for slicks or something...at the track..dont' tell me you drive around like that...
[post=531672]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm guessing it's a 'red white and blue' thing...Just a hunch.

Not very JDM, if you ask me...

I'm doing my car in Red and Gold....RDM, y0!

Enjoy pulling up to ATM's--no, wait.
Enjoy pulling up to bank tellers--damn!
Enjoy getting fast food--shit, useless again.
Enjoy having a completely useless modification that cost tons of money--there we go, got one.

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 26 2005, 10:29 PM

Enjoy getting fast food--shit, useless again.

[post=531691]Quoted post[/post]​

checkers has a rhd drive through :)

Back