I got my licences people! today i got them!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i don't think any of us would have understood what "???/" means. i thought you were just asking what i was talking about considering the context

i figured he wasnt responding to the thread. im jsut tryin to get all the help i can get.nevermind tho

Great... I can just see tomorrows thread topic.

Guys help pleeze! wRecked mi accordwithwork! Guys help plz, I'm trying to learn.

My breaks stoped workin, and now i need new hood radiator bumper fenders headlight, painted valve cover...

Seriously though, good luck. And like the last thing that my drivers ed teacher said to us... "Don't become a statistic."

They sell it in the same section of the store as V-tech Juice.

We all should be safe guys.

His car will probably make it to the Wal-Mart or Pep Boy's parking lot. Where he will let it idle so he can rev it and everyone will hear his loud exhaust. While bumping his fresh mods (stereo and speakers). He will then turn the car off, go inside to get some of those "Fear This" and "GT-R" stickers, come back out, and realize that the oil leaked out. He will attempt to pimp his whip back to his crib, blow the fucker up, and then come back to ask us what he needs to drop a 747 jet engine in his car.
Yea pretty much, then when he goes back outside and sees oil on the ground he'll fire it up, pop the hood, hit the throttle a couple of times, scratch his head, unscrew the oil fill cap on his "modded" valve cover, get covered in oil, THEN he tries to pimp his way back home.;)

Congrats on the license. I'll be buying a helicopter or boat soon, and will be converting to one form of transportation or the other. Snowmobile for the winter.

Be careful, drive safe. Give motorcyclists plenty of room and always respect them.

Truth right there. Even when they weave in and out like assholes, try not to be an asshole back. And if you pull out in front of one, blocking their lane of traffic completely trying to get into the other lane going opposite direction of them, and you notice them right as your in the middle of their lane, either slam it in reverse or hurry up and get in your other lane, don't slam on your brakes because you'll probably soon see them start to skid and wobble and slam into your fender, rear tire, or almost kill themselves from hopping the curb so they don't turn your paint red.

/rant

They sell it in the same section of the store as V-tech Juice.

fa896dbf-f0d8-41d2-a431-cad15d5bf0a4_4.jpg

Just thought it was funny, I saw it ad Advanced the other day.

Hey man that stuff is sweet. Works wonders for your love life too ;)

Ya when im bored i tend to just go driving around. My car, like many other Honda's, is fun to drive. I love the sound, i love the look and manual is just soo much better than auto. My GF calls my car the "fun car" (please no pun) while she calls her 06 Civic the "practical car". Mine is older, rougher, louder, creekier but handles tight and is a quickie. Hers is better on gas and much more comfortable but slow.......... and isnt doing 3200-4200 RPM on the highway, damn b16 fifth gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back