I guess I'm with Airjockie...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
"You have been banned from making any new posts or sending private messages. The reason for this ban is: If you're told to PM someone a reply, you're going to so do.. or you're gone. One more e-stalking 12 year old girl hater out of here. Just go to honda swap and talk shit, please! Keep it there." ~Mikey_b

Now this isn't fair. bastards. Pats accused 4 different accounts besides Green92HatchDX and ... of being either martine or I. he really needs psychological help. :lol:

Pat is a paranoid schizophrenic bastard who needs some serious mental help... on one hand he is a hardcore attention whore, but because people read all of his posts for amusement and he's got such a superiority complex, it's just natural to note the errors in his lines of thinking and point them out conversationally... which can be is frequent. He's all happy when one of his nutswingers like tmitbyh posts that he's saved all the Azn Pat and Slurpee stories, but when someone notes some inconsistency with his arguments, then it's a gripe session with him and/or a ban. Somehow Pat is able to turn his "sense of humor" on and off in a flash too. Scary. And it's really sad that he has no true friends to keep him in check with reality. What a loser. Pat in ten or fifteen years will be really pathetic to see.

So only if you're bored... read the OT threads "It always makes me doubt people... " and "Boxers or Briefs". And in the Texas thread "Anyone else get a call last night????" for some background on this. Those jerks in Austin tried to give me a prank phone call on Friday night from party over at Pat's house. He's the stalker, not us. What a sicko! :mad:

Does that guy realize he is a moderator on a website? There is life outside of chat forums. I know this because I just went outside and played with my cat. Yes, I'm in Fak Bishes! mode, but I'll get over it. Girls are stupid. Sorry if I offend. Let me rephrase that. All girls I know are stupid. Umm...yeah.

Pat Sux!

I'm gonna go to CSi.com and talk some shit. Later...

:ph34r:

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 17 2003, 10:09 AM
Does that guy realize he is a moderator on a website?

Pat is an administrator, not a moderator... but NO other admin acts in the manner he does, ever. That custom title of CSi Bouncer has just gone to his head.

And it's another beautiful day in New England, unlike his "perfect" Austin, which in reality is usally very humid and in the high 90's for most of the year. <_<

Well play safe over at CSi... :ph34r:

I dont follow the whole thread in teh texASS forum, nor the picture that greenie posted either. I guess I am out of the loop on that one.

But I can :concur: that Pat is a meathead trying to get all his e-buddies into his little clique.

CSi has gone down-hill so much in the past two years its not even funny any more.

The picture that greenie (lol!) posted was of my cellphone. A bunch of them at Pat's house were making prank phone calls last Friday night. And one of them was to ME. The point was... that it was okay and funny for them to call me up, but if I had called up any of them, it would have been posted in the OT forum pronto, and me being accused falsely (yet again) of stalking Pat.

ClubSi.com should be renamed ClubPat.com! :mad:

how did this whole thing come about as to you "stalking" pat?

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 17 2003, 11:55 AM
how did this whole thing come about as to you "stalking" pat?

It's just something that Pat made up to protect his reputation of being this tough guy/woman hater. All I know is that from September of last year until mid-April of this year, we had some sort of friendship. We've exchanged thousands of PM's and spend hours on AIM together. I went out to Austin last November, and then again in mid-April. Both times, the trips were also related to my antique business. I did really well financially as a result of the trip last April. In April, I had a "lunch date" with Pat and also went to his house for Thanh's birthday party. Both events were uneventful and completely without drama. I asked permission to go to the party also. AND.... back in March, I told Pat that I was going out to TX again to do this antique show and that afterwards, I planned to go up to Thanh's house near Dallas to his party. I wasn't planning to visit Pat this time. Well around 3 hours later, Thanh tells me by AIM how Pat had just called him up and offered to host the birthday party. Coinicidence? I don't think so... <_<

Then, the day after Thanh's party, Pat decided to stop talking with me. I had actually made a point of avoiding Pat at the party, just to nip any possible dramas in the bud. So his sudden silence was very puzzling to me. A week later I got him on AIM, and he told me that I had committed a "repeat offense" and that if I couldn't figure it out, that I didn't deserve to know. Okay fine, after a week of trying to work things out with him, I gave up. Then for around three weeks, Pat and his friends attacked me on the OT board, and I just ignored him. I did PM a few times to ask him to cut the public shit throwing. Then one day in May, I woke up to find myself banned from ClubSi with no chance for appeal. And now that I have no voice on ClubSi, Pat still continues to spread the lies about him.

And lastly, Pat goes around telling everyone that I sent him tons of unwanted PM's. He had them in his mailbox as proof... however, as he didn't save copies of his outgoing PM's back to me, they have only half of the story. ALSO, until March, I had no idea that his friend PlatinumGTI had Pat's password and was freely reading my PM's to Pat. I only found out because suddenly PlatinumGTI started PMing me with mocking hate PM's. I think that is so fucked up and totally WRONG on both their parts!!!!! So Pat is the drama starter of this all and not me! :mad:

Also, I don't see how it was wrong for Chris to publically question Pat's logic about thinking that sgtiger was me. Pat was wrong to think that anyways... but he posts that publically, and stuff like that has a way of becoming the "truth" when not corrected.... and further perpetuates this idiotic stalker story of his.

(BTW... I like your ban notices in here. I am not saying that I want to receive any though. lol.)

Okay, I feel more in the loop now. Thanks! And pat goes around taunting all the "immature" members on CSi when in reality, he is the leader of them all. I am glad that my times at CSi are at a minimum now. I have to much drama in my life as it is to worry about life on a public chat board, ya know? Besides, most people there take everything to heart and there are waaaaaaaay to many little cliques there, especially in OT. People certainly need to get out more and enjoy life and bot be behind a computer screen thinking that tehy are UB3R c00l, y0.

To be continued...I have a meeting :)

You guys talk about personal stuff on forums? I don't. The worst thing I might do is bag on somebody for something stupid they did. Stalking...What a dickstain...

Our admins seem to be much cooler than CSi.com's!!!

;) ;) ;)

No kissing up. :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol:

94RedSiGal- you say Pat is in Austin? He sounds like a 10 year old kid spreading lies about his "girlfriend" and crap like that just to be more popular with his friends. I wonder what he looks like and how old he is so I can go "booga booga" in his face if I ever see him.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 17 2003, 12:11 PM
No kissing up. :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol:

94RedSiGal- you say Pat is in Austin? He sounds like a 10 year old kid spreading lies about his "girlfriend" and crap like that just to be more popular with his friends. I wonder what he looks like and how old he is so I can go "booga booga" in his face if I ever see him.

He he...
Couldn't hurt. You guys might think of that if by chance this weekend I go on a drunked post whoring spree!!!

And about the "Booga, Booga"...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I actually did that one a couple weeks ago to an Ex's new b/f that was being a dick.
It works!

So you're from Dallas? I peeked at your profile... Napalm is having a ClubSi party in Garland on the 11th... want to be my date? lol.... j/k

Pat's a big guy, around 6'5"... but what really isn't fair is that he taunts people, but only he has the mad banning powers. So if he is losing the battle of the wits (which he's started) then he just bans them to make them go away.

And I hate this shit about how they ban people over there and then say disparaging things about the nice forums that we turn to. That makes no sense. They aren't happy when we're over there, and they're still unhappy when we play over in here. lol insane people...

Well okay... me and Pat from last November:

94redsigal_and_patb18c.jpg

You are far too cute to stand that close to that troll.

Shouldn't he be under a bridge, eating goats ?

-> Steve

He looks like he might eat brown meat...

:ph34r:

Why hasn't he come over to Hondaswap.com, yet??? We wanna talk...

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 17 2003, 12:26 PM
So you're from Dallas?  I peeked at your profile...  Napalm is having a ClubSi party in Garland on the 11th...  want to be my date?  lol....  j/k

Nope, sorry- I'm in Austin. I forgot to update my profile when I moved. Are you in Austin? I'd love to crash that party on the 11th, but I'm going to be at a wedding in San Antonio.

Never mind- just checked- you're in MA. How often do you make it down to Texas, and why the hell would you want to come down for a lame-o party like that?

:lol:

khrisb- we don't want him here if he's just going to cause trouble.

Maasey- yes, you're right- he does look like a huge stereotypical DM on crack. :lol:

I'll say the same thing I did when I came over here the day of all the controversy. WHO CARES ABOUT PAT!?!?!?!?!!??!? Is he a tool? Yes! is he an asshole? absolutely. Can he bother you in here? NO! so who cares, end discusion, lets end all the drama. Pat sucks, we all know it, we all could care less about him, so why do we have to keep reliving this who drama? we are like a bunch of jilted ex's.....I don't mean to post whore and mess up someones thread but cmon people.......

Can the drama and the stories of Pat PLEASE go away????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back