I guess I'm with Airjockie...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JustinVw@Sep 21 2003, 04:20 PM
Oh and one more thing since I am the bad guy now. Remember who it was that got everyone unbanned. yes thats right. It was me. IF I DIDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE NORTHEAST I WOULD HAVE LET EVERYONE STAYED BANNED. i WOULD HAVE NEVER OPEN MY MOUTH. ONE PERSON THANKED ME FOR GETTING HIM UNBANNED AND THAT WAS BILL. No one else said a damn thing to me. yeah well your welcome

Firstly, you are not the bad guy. Pat is. Don't make yourself out to be so special. You are just misguided, that's all. First programmed by the Marine Corps (not Core... lol) and now by Pat.

Well according to Pat's post in the NE forum, the "lucky" unbanned ones were to to be grateful to both you and 94StockSi. So don't take ALL of the credit for it dude. Then Pat made it out like it was all a big joke and he was just "playing" with everyone. He even tried to jolly Bill into staying at ClubSi after the NH Run. In addition, there were many others who also PM'd Pat to reconsider his actions. *shrug* But of course you are some sort of VIP on ClubSi. Whooptie doo. It's only a gathering of immature boys on there. The sexism on that board is truly pathetic. :roll:

And I know that you helped. I was the first one to contact you by AIM that morning to help.

Whatever... and btw, stop bringing up your time in the Marines (for just one instance, I read your sig). Thanks very much for serving our country, but enough already. Airjockie, Green92HatchDX, HOOPT have served time in the armed forces too, and they don't wave it around like you do. psi mr2 and CivicBabe have loved ones serving now. You having been in the Marines doesn't make you a superior human being or more American than the rest of us. So just get over it already. Stop looking back on your time in the Marines, instead look forward and grow from that.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 17 2003, 02:01 PM

And I know that for months, your friend Daisy has agreed with Pat's version in all of this. I really don't give a fuck what she thinks of me, but I am disapointed that she came to this conclusion without asking my side of what happened to me since last January. And she has made several public comments about me in OT also, ALL of which I ignored for months.

I thought she was MY friend daisy? After all bill did say that my OT buddies were responsible for all this.

If you truly didn't give a fuck about what daisy thinks of you Martine, you wouldn't keep talking about it. It's not even that she has a problem with you but more that she just wanted you to drop it. Since you didn't she distanced herself from you.

Besides it's not like she's the queen of fucking OT. she gets harassed just as much as you did as do I as do lots of people. You bring it on yourself by having chris, me or other peopel jump in on shit...bottom line if you IGNORE PAT HE HAS NO POWER.

Meh I'm just tired of the same little rants over and over, like bill said: you're banned, bill left, clayton is never getting back on CSi. let it die. Pat's not here.

And i'm sorry if this is harsh...but I've defended you to daisy and pat and I've defended daisy to pat and now you and I'm tired of doing it. Being caught in the middle sucks and I'm sorry if you expected me to turn my back on daisy or something but it's not happening.

-derek

Originally posted by pop culture icon@Sep 21 2003, 10:38 PM
I thought she was MY friend daisy? After all bill did say that my OT buddies were responsible for all this.

If you truly didn't give a fuck about what daisy thinks of you Martine, you wouldn't keep talking about it. It's not even that she has a problem with you but more that she just wanted you to drop it. Since you didn't she distanced herself from you.

Besides it's not like she's the queen of fucking OT. she gets harassed just as much as you did as do I as do lots of people. You bring it on yourself by having chris, me or other peopel jump in on shit...bottom line if you IGNORE PAT HE HAS NO POWER.

I was talking to Bill with that reply. Should I have referred to her as your friend too? But then that would have brought you into this. In terms of distancing myself from Daisy. I stopped talking to her first. I blocked her on AIM back in February and when Thanh gave me the name of mochi, she was one of the many people that I didn't tell. Daisy just seem to always make things so much more complicated. I recognize and appreciate that she tried to help me last fall, but she was only a loose cannon the way she made her public threads and private requests for Pat's banning. So the distancing was mutual, but I actually made the first move away from her.

I've never asked you to choose between us. I never saw the need to. It's not like she lives in New England. Besides, there is also your fiancee Kathy.... just to clarify for the rest of you. lol. But if you want Daisy at your wedding, then it's no big deal to me.

And interesting that so many of you will say that it's only Pat and the internet (like our friendship was a figment of my imagination), but then Justin counts Pat has a true friend, and you count Daisy as a real friend. Make up your minds about this internet thing.

Sorry but I feel that I read many times in OT her little public digs at me (which I ignored). I know that she used to be attacked as a drama starter all of the time in OT, and was relieved to have me the new scapegoat. I NEVER posted in any of her threads to add to the frenzy either.

Justin: I do see that you sometimes will argue with Pat and that he has even locked some of your threads. But I never argued with Pat on the boards to any great degree, I was trying to avoid him on the forum when he finally flipped out and made it so public.

And to Daisy who emailed me a few days ago.... Derek brought up your name first since those emails. And btw, I feel that Pat is only using you to do his dirty work.
And to Derek, Daisy and Justin with all of your fine advice to me... go tell ahead and tell Pat the same thing. I had walked away from all of this until two weeks ago when Pat pulled that stupid banning shit. Then they called me from Pat's house last week for a prank call. Then he banned Chris. As to Chris posting in that OT thread... well it's not about standing up for me as a friend, it's about Pat's crazy delusions of anyone attacking him being ME. So that is why I feel that Pat is the one that hasn't moved on yet.

OMG!!! The internet drama continues!!! How many posts is it gonna take for you guys to get over this whole "pat" thing??? Ok, he's an ass. We've seen it. You guys are gone. If he keeps his shit up, make a trip and punch him in the throat. He is a fat guy talking shit about you on the internet. It's the internet. If I cared what anyone online thought of me, I would have gone away the first time AFIpunk told me he hated me. I just can't believe this thread is still open. It's been a "bitch about a fat guy for two weeks" thread. Getting quite old...

Just my thoughts...

Daisy just seem to always make things so much more complicated.

A bit pot:kettle but hey whatever.

I've never asked you to choose between us.

NAh but you didn't stop talking shit n her even though I was jsut like oh yeah, that's nice...

Besides, there is also your fiancee Kathy....  just to clarify for the rest of you.  lol.

Uhm yeah. Just to publicly state I'm engaged (kathy waves at everyone) but like yeah I have a huge crush on daisy or something. What's the point of bringing my marital status into this?

But if you want Daisy at your wedding, then it's no big deal to me.

She was to be invited along with you, JackiesCivic, Bill, James, Celia, Chuck who knows what will happen though. Any drama from anyone though CSi or family and the cops are getting involved.

And interesting that so many of you will say that it's only Pat and the internet (like our friendship was a figment of my imagination), but then Justin counts Pat has a true friend, and you count Daisy as a real friend.  Make up your minds about this internet thing. 

I just say pick your battles. No one is going to "win" this one. You have your side, he has his. He's in a position of power and you aren't but I don't have to associate with Pat if I don't want to so I just go about my merry way and ignore him unless he says something i agree with or posts his car which is nice.

Sorry but I feel that I read many times in OT her little public digs at me (which I ignored).  I know that she used to be attacked as a drama starter all of the time in OT, and was relieved to have me the new scapegoat.

Cisco, B16A2Elex and the rest of the crew haven't let up on her regardless of you being around or not.

And to Daisy who emailed me a few days ago.... Derek brought up your name first since those emails. And btw, I feel that Pat is only using you to do his dirty work.

I brought her up how? I've hardly even fucking talked to you online for a good while. And so what if I did bring her up you did as well. *waits to see what kind of twist you put on this to get me into shit with Mary* Go ahead start up some more conflict.

blah blah blah...

I have told pat these things and he chose not to listen to them. Why would he listen to me, mary or Justin? You don't.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2003, 07:18 PM
why don't we go ahead and drop this whole clubsi bullshit.

its over. we are here now.

I am locking this, take it to pm. If another mod/admin wants it open then delete this post and open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back