I have just found the worst smell in the world

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have smelled a lot of busted ass, but nothing truly gagworthy out of a human. my dog however, yeah. though i haven't spent much time around junkies, i hear their shit's the worst. :shrug2:

Worst thing I ever smelled came from my friends ass...

We were on the way home from ihop (all you can eat pancakes for $5) and we were in my friends passport and 2 of my other buddies were in the back. One of them farted and it was so bad I started gagging, then took a deep breathe and just threw up all over the passenger window. Gate station squegies(sp? thats actaully a word I've never spelled before.} work great for getting off pancakes.

Here ya go: squeegee. That's how you spell it. As for Injen: retaliation. I had a college reading level by the time I was in 4th grade. Not that I spell everything coreckt anymore either lol. ;)

<--- good reader, good comprehention, horrible spelling skills. For the most part I'm a nonconformist (i'm getting better though), which means in school there was no studing or homework. Spelling was a C at best usually an F. I hate repition(sp?) which is how spelling is taught in school.

repetition.

If you use firefox, it usually underlines misspelled words in red. just right click and pick the correct spelling.

not worth losing my job over. uncle sam has a strict policy on intsalling on his computers.

Thanks for the correction.

Noticed I spelled actually wrong too.
Lol.

ok, i see. hmm, even the computers on base that I used to use had FF on them.
i don't think he's military
some sort of civil service job

most office enviroments don't let you install anything on their computers unfortunately

most office enviroments don't let you install anything on their computers unfortunately
That sucks. Luckily here at my job, they built me a comp when I started and I set it up with whatever I wanted. :)

Verizon Wireless is well known for their draconian IT practices. No outside programs, and no outside websites. Even their desktop backgrounds are unchangeable, and are stuck on one company advertisement or another.

Verizon Business (where I'm at) is the exact opposite. I'm reading HS in Firefox, listening to Winamp streaming audio and running the Gimp in the background. :D

Last edited:

If I had firefox on my machine, I'd be done for sure. And I'm even an administrator on the network here. It doesn't mean I don't have to follow all of the same regulations everyone else does though. Firefox really isn't that much better than IE7 once you 'fix' it.

The worst smell I've ever smelt was the juice dripping out of the bag of a month-old rotting human corpse. Can you say failed morgue HVAC ftl?

The second worst smell was the office fridge last week. I didn't know anyone had used it, because this place is pretty deserted. We've got maybe 10 people working in this building. Aparently someone left something in a tupperware box, and it started growing out of it. 6 months after we unplugged the fridge. That combined with the half-finished yogurt can, and the coffee, and whatever that blue stuff was.

Excuse me, I'm going to go vomit now.

Have you guys ever seen those plastic bags that you hang up to catch wasps or flys? My gf's dad had one out in the backyard for a long time, and it was full to the top, and had gotten water in it and sat in the hot sun. well one day it decided to break open all over the concrete. THat one smelled bad, almost like shrimp...that had sat in a hot car for a week.

Worst smell...

I have said of the military that you never forget the smells...

Worst thing i can remember was the refer deck we lost down in west africa.

We had this refrigerator full of fresh fruits and veggies. This thing was huge. Keep in mind I was on a sub tender, the AS-39 Emory S. Land. We carried a fuck ton of supplies.

Anyway we lost power for a bit and floated dead in the water off the Congo for a while. The backup went for the fridge and this thing hit critical mass. Everything went bad. Not just bad, I mean apocalypse plague horseman running around inside bad. We had to get the gas free engineer to enter the space to certify it wasn't toxic before we could go i and clean it up.

Picture waves of putrescance and filth gently rolling from port to starboard with the rocking of the sea... Then imagine the wooden pallets and cardboard that had been soaking in this shit.

Wow. I wanna gag just remembering it... :eek:

I will confess the porta poty bit might be worse...

Last edited:
Back