I need a driver...Sept 15th.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Welp, the white Z is in the garage, getting a few things done to it, so come up and give a hand. I had the ignition drop of line when I hit a bump, so I got to go thru all the grounds and clean them up, literally re-wire the car, and clean up some other stuff. I took the nose off and gave it back to the kid I got the car from, but he has another nose he's giving me when I get the time to go pick it up. Then mount it, try to see if I can afford or trade some parts for other parts and slap the car back together and find someone that can tune a haltech. From the looks of it, it might be able to hold 18 psi if I had a little larger injectors. But I might just get an Ebay turbo kit for it, bigger T3/T4 turbo, a 24x12x3.5 intercooler, and some SVO injectors. Plus the cars rear needs to be sealed somehow, so exhaust fume don't kill the driver, and another diff bracket welded up.....then it will be ready to burn tires for a long time. I still haven't got the insurance for it, or got it registered...so If I can't get that done then it will need to be trailered to the event....and I don't have a truck or a trailer.

For MX or Cash...just come up and give a hand...

it's got the Halmeter...prolly not wideband, but it's close... runs about $300 new...and it's already on the car. I tried to DL the Haltech E6K tuning program to load in my laptop...but it wouldn't load up. And Travis can't find the Haltech disk that he had that came with the car.

OK, I got a driver.....

The kid I bought the car from wants to go. :lol: So both Z's will be there, if somebody else wants to co-drive the Z's, just get me some tires and pay your entry fee's. I got the bill of sale now for the white Z, and I got to call the insurance company and swap some policies around, and I hope to have the white Z tagged next week. Now for the fun....I need some parts...:cool:

Back