i need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

found out that the chick i hooked up with, actually likes someone else

so the blond from the pic above, you wanted to bang her, but banged the sorority president instead, then you finally got to bang her, then you find out that she likes someone else anyway so it was just a one time deal...?
thats your luck my friend... shitty luck indeed...

i don't think the blond is that cute anyway...

i hate being a fucking nice guy. seriously, when i act like an asshole girls come up 2 me. wtf, bitches are nuts.

its taken you this long to realize chicks dig assholes????
you can't be serious... or you were in some serious ass deep denial...

so uh...
you gonna hook me up with some sorority sluts or what?
i've decided, we at hondaswap have waited far too long for some decent pics, so i will take time from my busy schedule to drive down to NJ with my digi cam and a box of rubbers and get some pics or freshman college sorority sluts...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 9 2005, 01:43 PM

so the blond from the pic above, you wanted to bang her, but banged the sorority president instead, then you finally got to bang her, then you find out that she likes someone else anyway so it was just a one time deal...?

i hate being a fucking nice guy. seriously, when i act like an asshole girls come up 2 me. wtf, bitches are nuts.

so uh...
i've decided, we at hondaswap have waited far too long for some decent pics, so i will take time from my busy schedule to drive down to NJ with my digi cam and a box of rubbers and get some pics or freshman college sorority sluts...
[post=552025]Quoted post[/post]​

that's the spirit, recked. take one for the team. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 9 2005, 04:43 PM

so uh...
[post=552025]Quoted post[/post]​

i do have real shitty luck. and i didnt bang her, just hooked up. and shes good looking, but her personality makes her alot hotter.

and i know they dig the assholes. i just dont understand why. but if you seriously come down ill hook you up with some freshmen or sorority sluts, your chose.

i do have real shitty luck. and i didnt bang her, just hooked up. and shes good looking, but her personality makes her alot hotter.

ah, one of those good personality girls, lol
and whats this just "hooked up" nonsense?
does that mean you touched her? or caught head? or just kissed like 1st graders?

but if you seriously come down ill hook you up with some freshmen or sorority sluts, your chose.

ooh my choice eh? lol
thats a little too good to turn down, but for all you know i'm some hunch back looking troll bastard, lol
whats your zip again?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 10 2005, 02:57 PM

ah, one of those good personality girls, lol
and whats this just "hooked up" nonsense?
does that mean you touched her? or caught head? or just kissed like 1st graders?

but if you seriously come down ill hook you up with some freshmen or sorority sluts, your chose.

ooh my choice eh? lol
thats a little too good to turn down, but for all you know i'm some hunch back looking troll bastard, lol
whats your zip again?
[post=552344]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, hunchback. 08028, glassboro. and hook up, at least for me, means we "made out" i guess. not really a big deal in normal everyday life, but we were hooking up for about an hour, then i walked her home. whatever, im trying to just get over it.

just the real shitty part is that the dude she likes is one of my brothers. one of the brothers that im pretty close with. to the point that he asked me for the ok, and being the nice guy i am, i said yea sure, i cant make a girl like me.

ouch... making out for an hour, then you walk her home, and then you find out she likes someone else....?
sucking face for an hour is practically an engagement...
what the hell is wrong with her?

just the real shitty part is that the dude she likes is one of my brothers. one of the brothers that im pretty close with. to the point that he asked me for the ok, and being the nice guy i am, i said yea sure, i cant make a girl like me.

damn, sucks to be a nice guy i guess...
last time i was in that sort of situation the people got together and have been together for the last 3-4 years...
things work out like that sometimes..
ooh well

there's plenty more fishes and bishes...

so what happened to the date rape drug/ knocked up bish from page 2?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 10 2005, 04:19 PM
ouch... making out for an hour, then you walk her home, and then you find out she likes someone else....?
sucking face for an hour is practically an engagement...
what the hell is wrong with her?

damn, sucks to be a nice guy i guess...
last time i was in that sort of situation the people got together and have been together for the last 3-4 years...
things work out like that sometimes..
ooh well

there's plenty more fishes and bishes...

so what happened to the date rape drug/ knocked up bish from page 2?
[post=552384]Quoted post[/post]​

she lived a little while away from me when im at school, but now she went back to school. stockton is like an hour from rowan. but we still talk daily and she get the drunken phone call. but actually tonight im going there or she is coming here.

Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 10 2005, 05:00 PM
And you did the right thing by letting your bro' hook up with that chick. Like you said, you can't make her like you and you actually did the mature thing. :thumbsup:
[post=552409]Quoted post[/post]​

some thing i probably wouldnt have done in high school.

enough about teh Bish from page two, what about the penguin from page 1876795??

Seriously, you owe us old fucks some freshman titties.

Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 10 2005, 06:16 PM
Yeah, let's see what the brunette on the right is packing. :p
[post=552442]Quoted post[/post]​

shes not a freshman. and i dont think she would do that. but ill work on some freshman tonight.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Sep 10 2005, 08:42 PM-->
@Sep 10 2005, 06:16 PM
Yeah, let's see what the brunette on the right is packing. :p
[post=552442]Quoted post[/post]​

shes not a freshman. and i dont think she would do that. but ill work on some freshman tonight.
[post=552472]Quoted post[/post]​

pics will be up sometime tommarow. i just have to wait for them to be posted in another place. plus, im keeping you guys in antisipation.

:werd:

I'm calling a :bs: but i HOPE i'm wrong.

here are some pics that one of my brothers took, i was too busy getting wasted.
gallery_35984_225_3732.jpg
gallery_35984_225_24539.jpg
gallery_35984_225_7451.jpg
gallery_35984_225_22046.jpg

gallery_35984_225_15302.jpg
gallery_35984_225_16660.jpg
gallery_35984_225_8201.jpg
gallery_35984_225_10015.jpg

and even though it wasnt that night, i thought the animal house style, toga shocker shot should get in there.
gallery_35984_225_6138.jpg

alright, you actually posted some pics
yeeeaaaa
lol

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT IN THE PINK????

holy ggggwwwwaaarrrrrr

god damn you little debbie... your delicious pastries have ruined another one...

those are the ones we posted on our fraternity's site. i was kind of upset too, ill see if there are some better ones somewhere.

Back