i need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i can vouch for him there is nothing in the immediate area. Unless you want to goto the battleship or the aquarium. But thats not that interesting.

hahahah Wasteoids. You've got an aquarium (I go to mine all the time) and a battleship - And you sit around whining online and drinking.

Youth is wasted on the young.

i'm with stupid here... the aquarium is fun. :) i like hurting their ears by tapping on the glass...

jk jk

seriously though, the aquarium is a great place...

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Sep 1 2005, 05:05 PM
seriously though, the aquarium is a great place...
[post=548491]Quoted post[/post]​

To go to when you're all FUCKERD UP!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! :beer:

I think the thread will eventually die.....just not any time soo...aquariums are a lot of fun.

have you ever been to aquarium... ON WEEEEEDDDDD!!!!??!?!?!?

i did lots of bad things in college and still graduated in 4 years... and what?!?!?! :p

i dont look at this for like 20 hours, and now its athread about polar bears, penguins, and aquariums

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

I DONT REMEMBER POSTING THAT...HAHA. great way to show people i dont have a drinking problem.

I'm just now looking at this thread...Since we are just post whoring, I drank about 80% of a bottle of Bacardi Limon with several shots of Jack Daniels and Capt Morgan Tattoo. I have come to terms that I have a drinking problem, and will be attending rehabilitation on Monday from the support of my friends and family.

Fooled you! Let's drink 'till we can't feel feelings.

Seriously though, I am JUST now recovering from the hangover...No more drinking like that for a while.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 1 2005, 03:40 PM
yuo haven't been to college yet, have you? lol
[post=548404]Quoted post[/post]​

ahahahahah

slushbox drink away bro just keep doing your thing!

Originally posted by CoreyR@Sep 4 2005, 12:46 AM
so did you bang this chick yet or what?
[post=549352]Quoted post[/post]​

nah she went to school. its only an hour away so ill still be able to see her on weekends and shit. but im getting as elsewhere, dont worry about me. i have a house built for parties. just last night we made mad money and my house was packed with hot freshmen bitches.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Sep 4 2005, 02:30 PM-->
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Sep 4 2005, 01:10 PM
CoreyR
@Sep 4 2005, 12:46 AM
so did you bang this chick yet or what?
[post=549352]Quoted post[/post]​

my house was packed with hot freshmen bitches.
[post=549508]Quoted post[/post]​

some of those hot freshman are still 17...better watch your ass
[post=549517]Quoted post[/post]​

definitley noted. i should check id at the door. although, im 19, i think theres some kind of 3 year cushion or something. but if someone could clarify that for me, it would be much appreciated.

Back