I Quit my freaking job today!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
6+ years as a bondsman, and I've had enough. I've been looking for a reason to leave for the last several months, and was finally given it. My boss finally lost her damn mind, completely.

So, I quit. Its a mixed emotion though.. I want to scream freedom and jump up and down until I pass out, But then again I have a family to take care of.. So I'll be venturing off on the job hunt tomorrow.. Or in a few days, I might take some time off.

Thank goodness our finances are lined out.. We can sail straight through this with no problems at all, I could never work again and we'd be fine.. But I'd go stir crazy after a couple of weeks, so that won't happen.

Anyway, I am no longer a strapped down bondsman. It felt damn good handing the cell phone over! Bye bye ball and chain!

Wow... congrats!!! I just got to pay my dads bond a little over a week ago... lol

yeah man , Doesnt it feel awesome to just up and quit, I did it 3 months ago at my job. Well 2 weeks later I was back working with the same company. Since I was highly depended on , it hurt em. But Congrats. And since you have time , find something that interest you the most. If your not happy what your doing . Then why the hell do it !!

Wow... congrats!!! I just got to pay my dads bond a little over a week ago... lol

ahaha.. poor dad.

We just put a phone system in a bonds office last week. lol

Those people are nuts... I can tell ya that. congrats on the job quitting.

ahaha.. poor dad.

We just put a phone system in a bonds office last week. lol

Those people are nuts... I can tell ya that. congrats on the job quitting.

He effin' biffed a bumper of an off duty officer...
haha... we said, "I was just trying to get me some whataburger" lol
sucks though... hes been crashing at my house since he got out, the bitch that kicked down my mfkin' front door is mad at him

Go freelance

Arizona_Jr_stort.jpg

Do I get to ride down the road blowing up random desert wildlife with grenades?!?

This is the first day of the rest of my life. I wonder what I'm going to do with it?? I was thinking about opperating some kind of heavy equipment.. Bull Dozer, Back Hoe, maybe a dump truck.. Go play with big boy toys for a while. That usually pays pretty well.

My other thoughts so far include being a chef (I have no formal training though, so that would be pretty hard to get into).

In my town, Radio Shack and Hastings are hiring.. And I'm thinking about taking up a pizza delivery job for Dominio's.. I've worked at radio shack before, and there is some money making potential there, and sometimes you can make ok money slinging pizza, but all three of those places are crappy money compared to what I was making as a bondsman.

Last edited:
i kept being asked in 05 and 06 to be a bounty hunter.

I suggest delivering pizzas or driving cabs for right now, but go for a law enforcement job . You're perfect for it.

i wouldnt take a job driving around. gas is expensive...

We can sail straight through this with no problems at all, I could never work again and we'd be fine..

how? ^^^

you should have fallen over backwards in your chair before you left :ph34r:

Congratulations.

Enjoy yourself but find a job quickly, there's no feasible way that you can easily live off of what you've made so far. You'd be tapping into retirement and would have to stretch a retirement that was probably planned from age 65 to death, from age 27 to death. Thats 2/3rds of a lifetime as opposed to a 1/3rd of a lifetime in retirement.

Its great to be financially secure, but you'll deplete your assets real quickly if you don't get back in the game in a short amount of time.

I think you would do well as a truck driver or policeman.

Back